ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Fernando Aceves strikes again!!!
Congratulations our friend... another great cover!
Photo taken at Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA Séptember 18, 2002 by Fernando Aceves
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Why Blondie Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-08-02 04:46 AM
gypsymofo60 Americans maybe funny people, but without them we wouldn't even have rock music, let alone the free Europe people are able to express themselves from. God be praised for the funny people Americans are. Keys to the highway people.
11-08-02 09:07 AM
Scottfree I love it when she goes into Heart of Glass, and then Call Me. Wasn't she the first piece of white bread to do a rap song asswell? "eatings cars, cadillacs.......
11-09-02 03:46 AM
F505 scotfree wrote:
I love it when she goes into Heart of Glass, and then Call Me.

Yes, I love this little punker too!
11-09-02 05:04 AM
RubyFriday The man who invented Rap

At the latest in mid 70s,maybe a Zappa freak can correct me say it was eariler.
11-09-02 09:11 AM
Scottfree I thought Frank invented the internet, or is was it the innernet???
11-09-02 09:51 AM
Nellcote Scotfree;

How could you forget? Al Gore created the internet, he calls himself the Father Of the Internet. Ask JB
11-09-02 02:36 PM
Cracker2550 Ron played accustic on SFM on the 89/90 tour but now he plays electric so Blondie takes over on accustic and everything is right again. In Atlanta Keith plain and simple ROCKED!!!! I dont buy the whole deal about Keith being the only let back of the stones and that he's the only one really sucking it up. Sorry, but from what I've seen, it hasn't happened.
11-09-02 02:41 PM
sasca
quote:
gypsymofo60 wrote:
Americans maybe funny people, but without them we wouldn't even have rock music, let alone the free Europe people are able to express themselves from. God be praised for the funny people Americans are. Keys to the highway people.

Oh, gawd, no. Let´s not get into a debate over who created what and who saved whom. Every nation exists because of other nations.
Page: 1 2