ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1989 Thanks Axel!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Theodora Richards - Aussie sighting! Return to archive
November 9th, 2004 07:22 AM
corgi37 Look, nothing really sensational, but daughter of Keef was at the Melbourne Cup and Oaks day last week. For all you ignorami, Melb Cup is the worlds richest handicap horse race. It is a public holiday here in Victoria (yes, we have a day off for a fucking horse race - nah-nahm nah, nah-nahhhhh!).

And, the horses are not retarded. They are handicapped with weight! hahahaha.

Anyway, one Theodora Richards was here for the event. She was mainly here to celebrate the 21st birthday of some yuppie fucker. Now, i never go to Melb Cup. Too nuts. 100,000 idiots parading around in nappies or alien outfits. But, Oaks day (or "ladies" day as it is known) is different. 100,000 people looking spiffy and plenty of very well dressed, sexy bitches. By race 3, every one is blotto, and the sexy girls dump the $200 shoes, and parade around barefoot. My, their little toes look so....

...nevermind.

Anyway, for the 1st time in 8 years, i didnt go this year. Whata bummer! I just know i would have bumped into Ms Richards. Never mind she was seen "acting bohemian" in an exclusive area, and i am usually shirtless and paraletic with the riff-raff, but i just KNOW i would have bumped into her. I would have charmed the pants off her. I wouldnt make a big deal of her dad, but i would say to her to mention to him to tour Oz the next time they venture out.

See, not much of a post after all.

P.S. I lost $400 on the Cup. Fucking Vinnie Roe! Irish stayer my ass!
November 9th, 2004 12:44 PM
jb Thanks Corgi!!! Hope you are catching all the bad guys down under!!!
November 9th, 2004 12:50 PM
telecaster Thanks corgi

gypsy and I will be swinging down to Aussie after we get married in Bali. We are doing the Mick/Jerri Hall thing where it really doesn't count and either of us can walk away at any time, yet we get the tax deduction.

We will stop by on our extended honeymoon and take you out on the town
November 9th, 2004 01:10 PM
gypsy Yes. Wonderful idea, tele.
My friend Loz (nickname--I'm not giving out her real name w/ out permission) called me last week and told me all about the Melbourne Cup. Very interesting. I also found out that you guys can't get Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in Australia. Well, you can, but you have to go to some store named "The USA Shop" or something like that, and pay $3 USD for one fucking peanut butter cup.
She frequently visits the States, and can't get over how fat everyone is. She cannot believe the aisles and aisles of "lollies" that we have at our grocery stores.
I am inclined to agree with her.
November 9th, 2004 02:52 PM
telecaster All I know is the water goes down the drain backwards in Aussieland
November 9th, 2004 02:54 PM
nankerphelge Yeah and when you get the bed spins (the "Auntie Emms") -- they go clockwise!
November 9th, 2004 02:56 PM
gypsy Could you imagine bringing joey along to Australia? He would be occupied for hours on end just flushing repeatedly and staring into the toilet---not unlike how he behaves here in the U.S.
November 9th, 2004 08:31 PM
Soldatti Thanks Corgi
November 9th, 2004 09:45 PM
Mr Hess Its cold here in Connecticut!
November 9th, 2004 11:00 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
telecaster wrote:
All I know is the water goes down the drain backwards in Aussieland

no tele it goes down backwards up on your side!!

As Homer Simpson asked when he first observed the phenomenon "How do they do that??"

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]