ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1989 Thanks Axel!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Let It Bleed Album Cover Return to archive
November 8th, 2004 05:54 PM
DAV10250 I have been collecting classic album covers and framing them for my little play room at my house, and one of the final pieces of the puzzle that I have been unable to locate is my favorite Stones album Let it Bleed. I am looking for a poster of the album cover with the cake (decorated by the Stones candles which are soooo cool) and record player. I have potentially searched every web site of poster dealers and have had absolutely no luck at all. I figured what better place to ask, therefore, then a Rolling Stones message board. If anyone can point me the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
November 8th, 2004 06:18 PM
luridchief Hey, you could just frame the actual album cover! I've been thinking of doing that with my original vinyl release of SOME GIRLS (which had the celebrity faces)--it was my very first Stones' album!
November 8th, 2004 06:19 PM
F505 congratulations with your 40th birthday luridchief
November 8th, 2004 06:43 PM
KeithRichardsgrl That's a cool idea! I only got little pics of the stones all over my wall,and one big poster.
November 8th, 2004 06:45 PM
KeithRichardsgrl
quote:
luridchief wrote:
Hey, you could just frame the actual album cover! I've been thinking of doing that with my original vinyl release of SOME GIRLS (which had the celebrity faces)--it was my very first Stones' album!

I love that album SOME GIRLS!
November 8th, 2004 08:29 PM
Soldatti Welcome
November 8th, 2004 09:15 PM
Bloozehound if I couldn't find it online I'd start checking the head shops, "underground" record shops, music conventions ect...

I've ran into some cool shit at flea markets too
November 9th, 2004 12:14 AM
luridchief >>congratulations with your 40th birthday luridchief<<

Thank you! It was a GOOD one!
November 9th, 2004 12:29 AM
DAV10250 Thanks for the help. It has been much harder to find than I thought it would be. I like the Tatoo You cover as well, but Let It Bleed is by far my favorite...love the Robert Johnson cover on that one. Love in Vain is soooooo sweet!
November 9th, 2004 11:52 AM
56DeSoto I picked up a bunch of those album cover-sized frames at some place like Michael's or Target and have a bunchy of albums, including Let it Bleed and Some Girls, hanging on my front room wall. It works very well, looks good and the albums themselves are easy to find. The frames are pretty cheap, too.