ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1989 Thanks Axel!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling Stones Original Tour Bus!!!! Return to archive
November 8th, 2004 03:05 PM
trinity213ss I have the rolling stones original tour bus, that I am willing to sell at the right price. I would prefer to give the rolling stones the option to have it back, though! So if you know how to give them a message please let me know. My e-mail address is [email protected] I probably wont find this site again.
November 8th, 2004 04:08 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
trinity213ss wrote:
I have the rolling stones original tour bus, that I am willing to sell at the right price. I would prefer to give the rolling stones the option to have it back, though! So if you know how to give them a message please let me know. My e-mail address is [email protected] I probably wont find this site again.

If they had already sold, why they would pay for that again?!?!

Could you please show us some pictures?

Thanks
November 8th, 2004 04:09 PM
gypsy I know what I want for Christmas now! Imagine us all cruising around the RO gathering in THE original Stones tour bus.
Please, josh, buy it for us...I'll show you how to make the copyright sign.
November 8th, 2004 04:24 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
trinity213ss wrote:
I have the rolling stones original tour bus, that I am willing to sell at the right price. I would prefer to give the rolling stones the option to have it back, though! So if you know how to give them a message please let me know. My e-mail address is [email protected] I probably wont find this site again.

I didn't know the Stones had an "original tour bus." There's a bus called Further rotting on Kesey's farm in Oregon. But I don't think that's the one your taliking about.
November 8th, 2004 04:28 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Imagine us all cruising around the RO gathering in THE original Stones tour bus.

There is no "original stones tour bus". Lets buy Further...."Imagine us all cruising around the RO gathering in Further!"
November 8th, 2004 04:30 PM
Nellcote I do not think this is true post, as if I recall,
I think they sold it to the Partridge Family.
C'mon Everybody, Get Happy!!!
November 8th, 2004 04:35 PM
gypsy If we get "Further," can we go around and perform Electric Kool-Aid Acid Tests on non-RO'ers?
November 8th, 2004 04:51 PM
F505 Tour bus? They have never toured by bus as far as I know.
<------------------- Only with this plane. And it's not for sale.
November 8th, 2004 06:43 PM
gypsy They toured in Stu's van before they hit it big. I want that van! josh, will you buy it for us, please?
November 8th, 2004 06:49 PM
egon what color?
November 8th, 2004 06:51 PM
gypsy pink---to match joey's tardrite helmet!
November 8th, 2004 06:53 PM
egon pink? yep that must be the original bus.

I'll pay 120.000 cash. unless it runs on diesel in which case i'll pay 140.000.

plse advise bankdetails
November 8th, 2004 07:35 PM
gypsy Do you accept PayPal?
November 8th, 2004 08:49 PM
Soldatti Tour Bus? That's new...
November 9th, 2004 07:37 AM
Mathijs The Stones did tour by bus, and sometimes even by train, on the 1970, 1971 and 1973 European tours. There's a picture in Bill's book of the Stones in a tour bus in 1973, with Charlie wearing a wig with tails and Keith sleeping behind him.

Mathijs
November 9th, 2004 08:05 AM
F505 How did they do it in the early sixties: on bike?
November 9th, 2004 08:17 AM
not bound to please All I want to know is - does it have a porta-potty dump switch?

November 9th, 2004 08:37 AM
montana I remember watching them getting on a bus in 95 in argentina...