ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

ฉ 1989 Thanks Axel!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who Runs This Crazy Board? Return to archive
November 7th, 2004 07:36 PM
gorda I went to the BATHROOMS, and it said,

"Ladies, click on Bianca."

So, I did.

Then, it said to guess how big Keith was and so I did,

and then all of a sudden, I was at the Alcoholics Anonymous Website!!!
November 8th, 2004 01:08 PM
jb Meine liebe abs shae monkee!!!
November 8th, 2004 01:10 PM
egon welcome;

http://novogate.com/board/968/204126-1.html
November 8th, 2004 01:13 PM
jb "Because I'm Jb, largest source of jewish memorabilia on the net"...we won't be undersold!!!
November 8th, 2004 01:20 PM
jb [quote]jb wrote:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2004/11/08/national1149EST0526.DTL&type=printable
"...Because I'm JB....largest source of Jewish memorabilai on the net"
[Edited by jb]
November 8th, 2004 01:23 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
gorda wrote:
I went to the BATHROOMS, and it said,

"Ladies, click on Bianca."

So, I did.

Then, it said to guess how big Keith was and so I did,

and then all of a sudden, I was at the Alcoholics Anonymous Website!!!

OH MY GOD!! that s awful!! have you asked for the administrators gorda???
November 8th, 2004 01:35 PM
gypsy Because he's oldjb, the largest source of jewish memorabilia on the net...we won't be undersold!!!

ฉ The above post is the sole property of gypsy, under no circumstances is any of it to be reproduced without given authority
November 8th, 2004 01:41 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Because he's oldjb, the largest source of jewish memorabilia on the net...we won't be undersold!!!

ฉ The above post is the sole property of gypsy, under no circumstances is any of it to be reproduced without given authority

We(the trial lawyers of America) help protect the public from greedy corporations and negligent doctors . The recent Vioxx case is a classic example of a corporation who was allegedly aware of the danger it's product could cause, but failed to disclose this information so the public could make an informed decision as to the risks/benefits(see Phen-phen cases as well). The fact is, that without great trial lawyers like myself or John Edwards, you, the consumer would be at risk as corporations would put profit ahead of safety and doctors could maim and kill their patients without facing suits for compensatory damages. We(the trial lawyers of America) take cases on a contingency bases so that victims, who otherwise would not have access to the legal process, can play on an equal playing field with the powerful corporations and insurance defense firms who represent doctors. I trust many of you have or will need the services of a trial lawyer and we(the trial lawyers of America) are here to represent you and make sure you get your day in court. Remember, tort reform is a code word for shielding large corporations and negligent doctors from being subject to large monetary damages for their wrongdoings....God Bless. ..."because I'm oldjb"....
November 8th, 2004 01:42 PM
not bound to please
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Because he's oldjb, the largest source of jewish memorabilia on the net...we won't be undersold!!!

ฉ The above quoted post and current post is the sole property of not bound to please, under no circumstances is any of it to be reproduced without given authority
November 8th, 2004 01:45 PM
jb How do I get the copyright sign? Please!!!.."because I'm oldjb, largest source of benign fasciculation info on the net"..
[Edited by jb]
November 8th, 2004 01:50 PM
Factory Girl
ฉ ฎ ™
November 8th, 2004 01:57 PM
Monkey Woman I'm the owner of the ฉ sign! Royalties, please, or I'll unleash a fury of lawyers on your ass.
November 8th, 2004 04:06 PM
gypsy I won't tell him, if you guys don't tell him, okay?
November 8th, 2004 04:28 PM
SheRat I love gorda and the other girls. They are amusing, and they introduced the word "slot"!

gypsy, your rocks off t-shirt should have "Boys like slots like me" on the back of it.

November 8th, 2004 04:55 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
How do I get the copyright sign? Please!!!.."because I'm oldjb, largest source of benign fasciculation info on the net"..
[Edited by jb]

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!™

Press Down on the " alt " key and then type 0-1-5-3 ( numbers on the right side of the keyboard )

Jacky ! ™

™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™

J ™
November 8th, 2004 04:58 PM
F505 Is the T-Shirt project developing?
November 8th, 2004 05:00 PM
M.O.W.A.T. ™
November 8th, 2004 05:00 PM
not bound to please
quote:
SheRat wrote:
I love gorda and the other girls. They are amusing, and they introduced the word "slot"!

gypsy, your rocks off t-shirt should have "Boys like slots like me" on the back of it.

Gorda is my new favorite poster!

November 8th, 2004 05:01 PM
M.O.W.A.T. ™

Thanks!!
November 8th, 2004 05:35 PM
icydanger it’s the Chile of Voodoo & jaxx Gaza

The Star spangled banner
Burning pulse & Steel flames
Backslides and copyrights,
In set dividers

Glad to cu all live
I am flooding too.
Cyberspace is drunk lately

iam Steeling @opyrights again,

sorry Jimi

BTW, who can tell your estate to stop?
I doubt you would of let your music cover the shouts of soldiers in war films.
Anyway the pic is not from far, no, just from younder.

Machine gun bury my bodies under ground
Machine gun bury my voices under ground

peace

November 8th, 2004 10:11 PM
Bloozehound Gorda word on the street has it that this board is run by the Great Mulleted One aka Joey

^^^ U might wanna take it up with him if you see him around ^^^
November 8th, 2004 10:33 PM
gypsy SheRat, I missed your post earlier. Very funny. I like it! I think I'll make my own...with the slot machine that Jaggergurl made for me and LadyJane. Imagine the looks I'll get from passersby.