ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1989 Thanks Axel!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Van Halen/DLR Largo 1982 DVD B&P Return to archive
November 7th, 2004 09:25 AM
MRD8 This weeks B&P is a great quality Van Halen show with David Lee Roth from Largo, MD in 1982! Most people(me included!) consider this to be THE best lineup of VH ever, here's your chance to see/hear them at their best! Regulars send three blank DVD+R's(name brand 4X) and a postage paid return mailer...all others email me at [email protected] for details, North Americans only please. Here's the setlist:
Romeo Delight * Unchained * Alex's Solo * The Full Bug * Runnin' With the Devil * Jamie's Cryin' * Little Guitars * Where Have All the Good Times Gone! * Mike's Solo * Hang 'Em High * Cathedral * Secrets * Everybody Wants Some!! * Dance the Night Away * Somebody Get Me a Doctor/I'm So Glad/Girl Gone Bad * Dave's acoustic intro/Ice Cream Man * Intruder/(Oh) Pretty Woman * Ed's Solo * Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love * Bottoms Up! * You Really Got Me/Happy Trails
November 7th, 2004 10:29 AM
Some Guy Ah shit, I want in. This is the shizznit! What do i need to do? I will email you.
November 7th, 2004 06:27 PM
Factory Girl Diamond Dave was the man. VH really f'd up.

As always, thanks MRD8.
[Edited by Factory Girl]
November 7th, 2004 06:41 PM
gypsy I agree with you, FG. VH fucked up when they got rid of Dave. Why couldn't they be more like our Stones, and put their egos aside for the sake of the music?
November 7th, 2004 07:02 PM
Factory Girl I always thought that a band can't drop a lead singer and just carry on.

Also, Diamond Dave (in his prime) was magnificent and irreplaceable. It is a pity that Eddie couldn't see that.

November 7th, 2004 07:05 PM
gypsy I always liked Dave. I know he's dorky now...but he's still funny. I watched one of those VH1 shows with him on recently, and he is funny.
I had such a crush on him when I was, like 11 or 12.