ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1989 Thanks Axel!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Oh, Micky! You could never . . . Return to archive
November 7th, 2004 04:29 AM
gorda Oh, Micky! You could never disappoint me! Baby! Come over here and I'll tell you exactly how I like it!

JAGGER: 'I LEAVE WOMEN DISAPPOINTED IN BED'

Serial dater SIR MICK JAGGER frequently leaves his lovers disappointed after sex - because he can't live up to the "f*** of the century" tag assigned to him.

The ROLLING STONES frontman, 60 - who has romanced a series of beauties including his one-time wife JERRY HALL and supermodel SOPHIE DAHL - admits he struggles to satisfy women who expect to bed the music scene's premier lover.

The rocker also insists his legendary flings with groupies in the 1960s have been greatly exaggerated.

He says, "When you are said to be the f*** of the century it's a matter of course that every woman is disappointed after the first night with you.

"It is a fact that this adventure playground behind the zip of my trousers has myth status on the groupie scene."
16/09/2003 02:27
November 7th, 2004 04:32 AM
beer That's funny, I heard Gorda was the fuck of the millenium, figurativelly, not literally of course.

---
November 7th, 2004 04:39 AM
gorda
quote:
beer wrote:
That's funny, I heard Gorda was the fuck of the millenium, figurativelly, not literally of course.

---

No, I'm way over-rated.

In fact, my libido is way down.

And, the only reason, I temporarily became a slut was because I wanted to get back at my ex-boyfriend. I wanted him to suffer, to see that I could do the same thing he did to me! But, in reality, I just ended up feeling used. Revenge was not as sweet as I thought it would be . . .
November 7th, 2004 04:42 AM
beer Your posts have an Eery feeling about them, like you've posted before, under a different name perhaps?? Yep, thought so.
November 7th, 2004 06:21 AM
Monkey Woman No she didn't. She's going through cold turkey because the MB at mickjagger.com are down for some time. So she came over here (maybe it's because we're so cool?) and started in her usual annoying way. We don't deserve this.
November 7th, 2004 07:13 AM
Zack
quote:
gorda wrote:
And, the only reason, I temporarily became a slut was because I wanted to get back at my ex-boyfriend. I wanted him to suffer, to see that I could do the same

It's "slot"! WE know howe to spell around here.