ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1989 Thanks Axel!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ATTENTION!!!! Return to archive
November 6th, 2004 09:37 PM
KeithRichardsgrl i have changed my username from mickjaggersgrl to "keithrichardsgrl" so you dont get me confused with iluvmickjagger07 or whoever
[Edited by KeithRichardsgrl]
November 6th, 2004 09:43 PM
iluvmickjagger07 yay.....now yall better not get us confused.
November 7th, 2004 08:50 AM
Madafaka Thank you for warning us! Now it has changed my day after such an important news.
November 7th, 2004 09:54 AM
caro So, which one of you is gorda?
November 7th, 2004 09:56 AM
gypsy Oh. Whew! I was worried for a minute that you might have left the board. Thank God you're still here.
November 7th, 2004 09:58 AM
Mr. D
quote:
KeithRichardsgrl wrote:
i have changed my username from mickjaggersgrl to "keithrichardsgrl" so you dont get me confused with iluvmickjagger07 or whoever
[Edited by KeithRichardsgrl]

In other news, a wave of retardation has recently struck an internet message board dedicated to the Rolling Stones....
November 7th, 2004 09:58 AM
caro I was worried for a minute that there were now four of them.
November 7th, 2004 10:08 AM
gypsy caro, I think gorda counts as two...so, yes, there are technically four of them!
November 7th, 2004 10:29 AM
not bound to please
quote:
gypsy wrote:
caro, I think gorda counts as two...so, yes, there are technically four of them!

Was that header pic taken after Mick read his messageboard for the first time?

November 7th, 2004 10:30 AM
gypsy It sure as hell looks that way, my dear lamby!
November 7th, 2004 10:37 AM
caro
quote:
caro, I think gorda counts as two...so, yes, there are technically four of them!

I was once told that if you make a voodoo doll of a person and smack it up with a frying pan, the person stops posting at Stones boards. Does anyone have more info on the subject?
November 7th, 2004 10:39 AM
gypsy I'm going to put my voodoo doll underneath the tires of my neighbor's backhoe.
Keep your fingers crossed!
November 7th, 2004 10:41 AM
caro I'm gonna put one in my fridge next to an old goat cheese. Isn't it our responsibility to keep innocent young girls away from boards like this one?
November 7th, 2004 10:42 AM
gypsy Innocent? Have you had the misfortune of reading what all gorda would like to do with "little Mick?"
November 7th, 2004 10:45 AM
not bound to please
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Innocent? Have you had the misfortune of reading what all gorda would like to do with "little Mick?"

Between what's happening here and at Keno's - I've got to wonder if the moon is not stuck on "full"
November 7th, 2004 10:55 AM
gypsy I believe it is!
November 7th, 2004 10:57 AM
caro Isn't it our responsibility to keep perverted teenies and their wet dreams away from innocent boards like this one?
November 7th, 2004 11:09 AM
gypsy Yes! But how? We don't have the power.