ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1989 Thanks Axel!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Why? Return to archive
November 6th, 2004 12:24 PM
MP At the risk of sounding like a condescending A hole.....Why are some "lunatics" being allowed to post on this board? Can't they be banned? IMO it is getting very ridiculous.
November 6th, 2004 12:28 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
MP wrote:
At the risk of sounding like a condescending A hole.....Why are some "lunatics" being allowed to post on this board? Can't they be banned? IMO it is getting very ridiculous.

At the risk of sounding like a twat, I really must agree with you MP. Ridiculous indeed.

Theare are some freak stuff nowadays around here......

Where's my fellow friend from Denver?!?!?! J-J-J-J-J-J-Joeykins!!!
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
November 6th, 2004 12:29 PM
egon jb & joey have been here for a long time.
this board is their life, we can't just tell them to leave.

[Edited by egon]
November 6th, 2004 12:32 PM
LadyJane Lunatics come and go..it's the nature of these forums. As far as banning...nah...free speech must be upheld. Best thing to do is ignore. I know it is hard, but once the transient lunatics see that they aren't getting the attention they crave, they'll leave.

Then the resident, regular lunatics, MYSELF INCLUDED, can carry on with our fun!!!

I think we should start drinking early today!!!

LJ.
November 6th, 2004 12:34 PM
J.J.Flash No no my dutch partner....MP wasn't talking about 'em.... I completely understand him.

Don't even think about Rocks Off Message Board without my Denver hero. I stated that before.
November 6th, 2004 12:40 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Lunatics come and go..it's the nature of these forums. As far as banning...nah...free speech must be upheld. Best thing to do is ignore. I know it is hard, but once the transient lunatics see that they aren't getting the attention they crave, they'll leave.

I'm gonna sue you for stealing my words

November 6th, 2004 12:43 PM
Moonisup If you'd ban them, they'll come back under another name and do the same thing.
November 6th, 2004 12:55 PM
F505 Which lunatics are we talking about?
November 6th, 2004 01:15 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
F505 wrote:
Which lunatics are we talking about?

I thought MP was talking about SOME teenagers who are flooding the board......Didn't you think the same brother?
November 6th, 2004 01:19 PM
J.J.Flash I mean, not only them, but some negative full of hate points regarding politics.....
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
November 6th, 2004 04:31 PM
MP
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
No no my dutch partner....MP wasn't talking about 'em.... I completely understand him.

Don't even think about Rocks Off Message Board without my Denver hero. I stated that before.

Right. I wasn't talking about them. I wasn't talking about any of the regulars here.
November 6th, 2004 04:32 PM
MP
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

I thought MP was talking about SOME teenagers who are flooding the board......Didn't you think the same brother?

Right again...I WAS talkin about them.
November 6th, 2004 04:33 PM
MP
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
If you'd ban them, they'll come back under another name and do the same thing.

can't the administrators detect their identities? I'm no expert in computer things, but I do believe that can be done.
November 6th, 2004 04:35 PM
mickjaggersgrl i dont bother anyone and im not posting retarded stuff like gorda is!! i hope you dont think im annoying because i think you all are so cool!
November 6th, 2004 04:36 PM
Mr. D
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
I mean, not only them, but some negative full of hate points regarding politics.....
[Edited by J.J.Flash]

Politics are a bad thing to talk about, especially on a message board because whenever someone starts any sort of political conversation, it turns into a war of words. So lets speak of things that make us happy, like the new Licks album...well, maybe not that, but there has to be SOMETHING that makes us happy right now.
November 6th, 2004 07:04 PM
MP I just had some fine wine and a great dinner. I'm happy.
November 6th, 2004 09:20 PM
Soldatti Good for you!
November 6th, 2004 09:31 PM
violentkind [quote]Mr. D wrote:

So lets speak of things that make us happy, like the new Licks album...well, maybe not that

LOL!!!!!!!
November 6th, 2004 09:32 PM
iluvmickjagger07 am i one of these "lunatics"? i dont really care what yall think of me. im not here to make friends just here to talk about my favorite band
November 6th, 2004 09:40 PM
KeithRichardsgrl
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
am i one of these "lunatics"? i dont really care what yall think of me. im not here to make friends just here to talk about my favorite band

]

i know rite
November 7th, 2004 05:26 AM
J.J.Flash The main problem here is the fact that this board got flooded by 4 or 5 girls. Again, the problem is that I believe SOME of them (I am not saying all the bunch) are the same person.
November 7th, 2004 01:37 PM
icydanger have yet to find a forum without lunatics....
frustration leads to blind fanatism

the worse is the hassling/harassing one has to go through sometimes
cheers
November 7th, 2004 07:17 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
mickjaggersgrl wrote:
i dont bother anyone and im not posting retarded stuff like gorda is!! i hope you dont think im annoying because i think you all are so cool!

great technique to make them feel guilty