ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1989 Thanks Axel!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: This is . . . Return to archive Page: 1 2
November 5th, 2004 07:03 PM
gorda THE MICKY OF MY DREAMS!!!!

November 5th, 2004 07:09 PM
Angiegirl O Joy, it's back. Did you get permission to use these pics? I bet you didn't.
November 5th, 2004 07:10 PM
gorda THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I WANTED TO FIND YOU, BABY!!!! (He can't run away! And, I can have my way with him! )

November 5th, 2004 07:28 PM
mickjaggersgrl HERES SOMETHING YOU MIGHT WANNA KNOW MICK JAGGER IS NEVER GONNA BE YOURS AND GET A LIFE!!!!! IF MICK SAW WHAT YOU WRITE ON HERE HE WHOULD PROBALLY LAUGH. AND WHATS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD ANYWAYS??

November 5th, 2004 07:35 PM
gorda What do you mean, he's never going to be mine?

HE ALREADY IS MINE!

MINE!

MINE!

MINE!

ALL MINE!

FOR ME!

JUST FOR ME!

AND ONLY ME!

ME!

ME!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
November 5th, 2004 07:39 PM
gorda P.S.

ATTENTION: Angie and Mickjagger'sgirl??? (Ha! Ha! Ha! Is that what you call yourself, Mickjagger's girl! Puh-leeeze! )

Anyways, you hoes, don't know shit!

HA!

November 5th, 2004 07:48 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:
gorda wrote:
P.S.

ATTENTION: Angie and Mickjagger'sgirl??? (Ha! Ha! Ha! Is that what you call yourself, Mickjagger's girl! Puh-leeeze! )

HA!

GROW UP! HA HA HA WHY DO YOU THINK NOBODY RESPONDS TO YOUR POST! AND YEH MY NICKNAME IS MICKJAGGERSGRL BUT YOU ACT LIKE HE IS REALLY COMING TO YOU OR SOMETHING PLEASEEEE ABOUT 1000 OTHER GIRLS WISH THAT TOO JUST DONT LEAVE RETARTED POST AND ILL BE NICE

[Edited by mickjaggersgrl]
November 5th, 2004 07:51 PM
kath auntie em??? toto???
November 5th, 2004 07:55 PM
gorda DAMN! I LOVE THAT PICTURE!

THAT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PICTURES!

I THINK MICKY WILL ALWAYS BE SEXY, BUT, BACK IN THE LATE 60'S AND EARLY 70'S, I THINK HE WAS HOTTER THAN HOT!

I THINK I'LL GO AND WATCH THE ROCK AND ROLL CIRCUS DVD!

(So, are there any ex-groupies here, that got to get it on with Micky back in the late 60's or early 70's? So, what was it like? Was it everything you dreamed about? Did he make you scream with pleasure? Please do tell! )
November 5th, 2004 07:55 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:
gorda wrote:
P.S.

HA!

and you say i dont know shit well i bet i know more about the rolling stones than you ever will , and at least i say mick jaggers name right you cant even do that ~cough"micky"`~~
November 5th, 2004 08:50 PM
M.O.W.A.T. I see kindergarten was let out early today.
November 5th, 2004 09:39 PM
Soldatti Jagger's board not is working...too much of that forum is around here now
November 6th, 2004 12:09 AM
Madafaka
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:
I see kindergarten was let out early today.

LOL!
November 6th, 2004 12:26 AM
egon this is a very funny thread. then again i've been awake for over 24 hours so what the fuck to i know.
November 6th, 2004 02:03 AM
gypsy God! It is "HO"--slang for "WHORE." It is not "HOE." A hoe is a gardening tool...and I am so fucking sick of teenagers who cannot spell..and adults too.
November 6th, 2004 11:50 AM
Angiegirl My native language isn't English and even I use better spelling....
November 6th, 2004 01:01 PM
F505 great thread: girls (?) fighting because of a 62 year old rockstar!
November 6th, 2004 01:13 PM
gorda Attention: Angie

You can't spell worth shit!

The correct word is "whore", but I am using Eubonics which is "ho' " or "hoe".

P.S. It has become fashionable here in the U.S. to speak and express yourself like you are an African-American from the ghetto. It's a cool thing, now! Thanks to rap and hip hop!
November 6th, 2004 01:37 PM
egon and cool you are gorda!
November 6th, 2004 01:41 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:
gorda wrote:
DAMN! I LOVE THAT PICTURE!

THAT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PICTURES!

I THINK MICKY WILL ALWAYS BE SEXY, BUT, BACK IN THE LATE 60'S AND EARLY 70'S, I THINK HE WAS HOTTER THAN HOT!

I THINK I'LL GO AND WATCH THE ROCK AND ROLL CIRCUS DVD!

(So, are there any ex-groupies here, that got to get it on with Micky back in the late 60's or early 70's? So, what was it like? Was it everything you dreamed about? Did he make you scream with pleasure? Please do tell! )

yeh i got the rock and roll circus dvd too and its cool!! i think mick and keef look good what do you think about keef???????

November 6th, 2004 02:14 PM
Bloozehound Do you think Keef likes to Queef?
November 6th, 2004 02:20 PM
gorda
quote:
egon wrote:
and cool you are gorda!

NOOOOOOOOOOO00000000000000ooooooooo!!!

I'm not trying to be cool, I actually am from the ghetto!
November 6th, 2004 02:21 PM
mickjaggersgrl omggg you dont even know what ghetto is! your not being at all ghetto your being stupid and annoying.
November 6th, 2004 02:33 PM
gorda What do I think about "Keef? You mean, Keith?

I admire his guitar-playing skills, but he is not my type. Although, during the early 80's after he got off of drugs and dumped Anita, there was a time when he started looking kind of sexy. There are some pictures of Keith wearing some black leather pants and a red shirt with a black vest and he's playing his guitar! Damn! He looked hot, then!

November 6th, 2004 02:50 PM
mickjaggersgrl "keef" is keith's nickname and thats a fact! but keith was cute in the 60's and 70's , how could you not like him that much?

November 6th, 2004 03:36 PM
gypsy I'll drop your asses off in the middle of Compton, and we'll see how long you little wiggers last.

And it is "ho," ya wannabe gangsta.
November 6th, 2004 05:05 PM
glencar Gorda's a woman or a man?
November 6th, 2004 05:10 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
gorda wrote:
Attention: Angie

You can't spell worth shit!

How about: fuck you and fuck off! Bet I spelled that right...
November 6th, 2004 05:14 PM
glencar Looks correct on my pc!
November 6th, 2004 05:15 PM
Angiegirl
Page: 1 2