ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1989 Thanks Axel!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: it's came...over there- - - - - -> Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
November 7th, 2004 01:31 PM
Monkey Woman Ha! Yes, I can just picture that! Wouldn't that be a firework...
November 7th, 2004 01:34 PM
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I'm mad as Hell at Keno and about to post at his precious Gasland...Check it out as I'm sure it will be deleted.

LJ.

save a copy to your hard drive first...!
November 7th, 2004 01:35 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Ha! Yes, I can just picture that! Wouldn't that be a firework...

You know what would really suck? If Max stops posting. He's been away so long and then to come back and have that insanity happen.
November 7th, 2004 01:36 PM
Monkey Woman Thanks you all. Cyberspace IS crazy but at least fury feels good.
November 7th, 2004 01:45 PM
LadyJane Okay...I feel better. I've been pissed at that guy since he got all worked up over my posting a Mick pic from his site months ago. He had such a hissy fit, you'd have thought I robbed his bank account. Talk about serious...makes SS and corgi look like Larry and Moe!!!

LJ.
November 7th, 2004 02:16 PM
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Okay...I feel better. I've been pissed at that guy since he got all worked up over my posting a Mick pic from his site months ago. He had such a hissy fit, you'd have thought I robbed his bank account. Talk about serious...makes SS and corgi look like Larry and Moe!!!

LJ.

There are so many serious people there...you'd think they were trying to end world hunger, cure cancer, and solve the troubles in the middle east...

instead...!!!!!

November 7th, 2004 02:24 PM
caro Oh man. I'm thankful to Keno for running that cool board of his, but WTF? It's weird that he seems to consider anyone who disagrees with him as a liar, and anyone who dislikes him as a slanderer. (Granted, I'm exaggerating.)
And don't worry MW, anyone who reads RO knows that you're the last person who'd be childish enough to steal someone's handle. Not that you shouldn't be mad at Keno for claiming you did, though.
November 7th, 2004 02:27 PM
LadyJane I love it...the women of RO are mad as hell!!!

Hell hath no fury!!!

LJ.
November 7th, 2004 02:32 PM
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I love it...the women of RO are mad as hell!!!

Hell hath no fury!!!

LJ.

More like perplexed for me.

The paranoia over <--------------there is so intense that the time is always 4:20....

Page: 1 2 3 4 5