ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1989 Thanks Axel!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: it's came...over there- - - - - -> Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
November 5th, 2004 02:32 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yes yes Nasty, I understand all that...but that still does not make what Keno did right. It's bullshit. If it looks like censorship, smells like censorship, and tastes like censorship, then it IS censorship....even if it technically isn't.

I love that Monks song. Completely unhinged. It is a thing of wonder to behold. I have never heard any other Monks recordings....are there more? Do they all sound like that? If I was starting a band today...I would want it to sound just like Complication. Actually, as bad as I play guitar, I don't think I could help sounding like that.

>Besides, I could have Posted three different things as to the answer in "It's Coming!!" and faked you smarty pantses out.<

Then why didn't you? Slacker. Besides, you can't bullshit a bullshitter.

If you want a gag like that to really work...you gotta sell it harder than that.

November 5th, 2004 02:37 PM
jb I really don't want to post there, but still do on occassions.
November 5th, 2004 02:38 PM
Gazza I get the impression the rest of them sometimes feel the same, Josh....
November 5th, 2004 02:42 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Sir Stonesalot wrote:

If you want a gag like that to really work...you gotta sell it harder than that.

Why would I post three things at once? The other two things that are coming were my insurance if Bush lost silly. No matter what. SOMETHING good was coming.

You can be fooled though. You're the guy who was convinced, CONVINCED!, I was "Baby Steelie". LOL! As if I'm the kind of coward that would post under a different name. Ever.

November 5th, 2004 02:45 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]Sir Stonesalot wrote:

Why would I post three things at once? The other two things that are coming were my insurance if Bush lost silly. No matter what. SOMETHING good was coming.

You can be fooled though. You're the guy who was convinced, CONVINCED!, I was "Baby Steelie". LOL! As if I'm the kind of coward that would post under a different name. Ever.

You fooled everyone Max...don't let the pseudo-intellectuls say otherwise. This was a masterpiece!!!
[Edited by jb]
November 5th, 2004 02:47 PM
Sir Stonesalot >You can be fooled though. You're the guy who was convinced, CONVINCED!, I was "Baby Steelie". LOL! As if I'm the kind of coward that would post under a different name. Ever.<

OK. (wink wink, nudge nudge)
November 5th, 2004 02:48 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Yes yes Nasty, I understand all that...but that still does not make what Keno did right. It's bullshit. If it looks like censorship, smells like censorship, and tastes like censorship, then it IS censorship....even if it technically isn't.

See, we have different sensory organs, because it neither looks, smells or tastes like censorship to me. It's exactly this sort of "grey area" subjective thinking that caused our side to lose the election!

dude, you don't have black monk time? Good gracious me. Now listen carefully. DO NOT get Five Upstart Americans. DO NOT get Let's Start a Beat. Neither of these are the right place to start. They are also-rans to the tale of the most insane 60s album left of the Velvet Underground and Nico, which is black monk time.

But if you see yourself a copy of Infinite Zero's issue of black monk time you must buy it. I think it's out of print, but E-Bay used to be lousy with them. And I can make you a copy no matter what. black monk time is as good as it gets, dude. Electric Banjo Washboard screamin' fu! The book is great, too.

Check out these lyrics to SHUT UP:

Got a reason to laugh,
Got a reason to cry.
Believing you're wise,
And being so dumb.

World is so worried,
World is so worried.
Be a liar everywhere,
Shut up, don't cry!

November 5th, 2004 02:49 PM
Maxlugar [quote]jb wrote:
You fooled everyone Max...don't let the pseudo-intellectuls say otherwise. This was a masterpiece!!!
[Edited by jb]

Thanks Josh. I know I didn't fool SS and Nasty but the freakoziods over there were fooled for sure.

Did you notice Keno deleted your post praising me?

Yup.

November 5th, 2004 02:53 PM
>You can be fooled though. You're the guy who was convinced, CONVINCED!, I was "Baby Steelie". LOL! As if I'm the kind of coward that would post under a different name. Ever.<

OK. (wink wink, nudge nudge)

You STILL think that? LOL! I would have thought your superior detective skills would have found out who it really was by now! I'm sure Gazza or someone can a least tell you what part of the country or world it was posted from. Wow...

November 5th, 2004 02:53 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]jb wrote:
[Edited by jb]

Thanks Josh. I know I didn't fool SS and Nasty but the freakoziods over there were fooled for sure.

Did you notice Keno deleted your post praising me?

Yup.

No....I will go look...
November 5th, 2004 02:54 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:
No....I will go look...

Hurry up!

November 5th, 2004 02:58 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Hurry up!

Saw it...It's funny how really upset people are over this election..it's over..we all woke up and we are all O.K.-the time for all this partisan stuff is over....to the winner goes the spoils..Bush won and he won failry easily...he has a clear mandate to pursue his agenda and the dems have every right to oppose it...by the way, 24% of Jews voted for Bush...
[Edited by jb]
November 5th, 2004 03:00 PM
Baby Steelie I know you aren't calling ME a coward.

November 5th, 2004 03:02 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
Saw it...It's funny how really upset people are over this election..it's over..we all woke up and we are all O.K.-the time for all this partisan stuff is over....to the winner goes the spoils..Bush won and he won failry easily...he has a clear mandate to pursue his agenda and the dems have every right to oppose it...by the way, 24% of Jews voted for Bush...
[Edited by jb]

if youre all OK about now...any chance of you all finally giving over about it?
November 5th, 2004 03:05 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

if youre all OK about now...any chance of you all finally giving over about it?

Indeed..this board has handled it relatively calmly...I think all voices have had their say without much biiterness....

It's ironic when the twin towers came down, arabs were dancing in the street, but we are not suppose to be happy Arafat is dying....jerusalem is where jewish kings are buried, not arab terrorist...
November 5th, 2004 03:09 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Baby Steelie wrote:
I know you aren't calling ME a coward.

Holy Crap! Gazza quick there he is! There he is! Tell SS who it is!

Btw, that is the most frightening picture I have ever seen.

November 5th, 2004 03:11 PM
Baby Steelie Boo!
November 5th, 2004 03:12 PM
nankerphelge jb - I have a big ol' ceegar in my car -- right this second, and AS SOON AS YASSER croaks -- I am heading to the closest bar and toasting his death!

Die you piece of shit, DIE!!
[Edited by nankerphelge]
November 5th, 2004 03:13 PM
Maxlugar Holy crap! You got my picture on that website of yours!

Nanky, do I have legal options here?
November 5th, 2004 03:14 PM
Baby Steelie Fair game!

Fair game!

November 5th, 2004 03:15 PM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
jb - I have a big ol' ceegar in my car -- right this second, and AS SOON AS YASSER croaks -- I am heading to the closest bar and toasting his death!

Die you piece of shit, DIE!!
[Edited by nankerphelge]

My sentiments exactly.....by the way,prop 3 passed here reducing my fees in med-mal to 15% of the firt million and 10% thereafter..however, we also passed amendment s 4 and 7(3 strikes and doctors license revoked and open access to peer review records)....
November 5th, 2004 03:20 PM
Sir Stonesalot Quit it Maxy....you are giving yourself away!

I have no love for Arafat either. The world will be a better place without him. I will dine on pork chops the day he dies.

However, his replacement is quite possibly far worse. Remember that.
November 5th, 2004 03:23 PM
jb
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Quit it Maxy....you are giving yourself away!

I have no love for Arafat either. The world will be a better place without him. I will dine on pork chops the day he dies.

However, his replacement is quite possibly far worse. Remember that.

True....but he was really the leader of the mordern day terrorist movement....we tend to forget how many people he killed through acts of terror , including innocent athletes at the 72 munich olympics....
November 5th, 2004 03:24 PM
nankerphelge Exactly!
November 5th, 2004 03:26 PM
Baby Steelie
quote:
jb wrote:
he was really the leader of the mordern day terrorist movement....

I AM NOT! YOU'RE MEAN!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

November 5th, 2004 03:28 PM
jb
quote:
Baby Steelie wrote:

I AM NOT! YOU'RE MEAN!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I visited your board...It's funny...I would like to see more traffic there...who is the real Babie Steelei?
November 5th, 2004 03:30 PM
Baby Steelie They also call me "Mask Lookar" . . .

November 5th, 2004 03:31 PM
Quit it Maxy....you are giving yourself away!

Ok, it's me...
November 5th, 2004 03:38 PM
Joey

Everyone PLEASE !!!!!

Hold off on the checks for the S.P.I.V. ..............these boards are creeping me out !

November 5th, 2004 03:40 PM
nankerphelge That Baby Steelie Av is just wrong in so many ways!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5