ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling Stones Boston September 20, 2006 DVD B&P Return to archive
9th November 2006 04:49 PM
MRD8 Here's your chance to own a copy of the Stones Gillette Stadium 9-20-06 DVD if you can't use bittorrent! For those of you who regularly take advantage of my offers send three blank DVDR's(+ or -) and a postage paid return mailer...if you want copies of both Giants and Foxboro send six blanks. Email me privately at [email protected] for details and artwork.

Paint It Black
Live With Me
Monkey Man
Sway
Sweet Virginia
Streets Of Love
Ain't Too Proud To Beg
Midnight Rambler
Tumbling Dice
Band Introductions
You Got The Silver
Little T&A
Under My Thumb
Rough Justice
Jumping Jack Flash
Honky Tonk Women
Sympathy For The Devil
Start Me Up
Satisfaction
Brown Sugar
9th November 2006 05:02 PM
Mikey I have a question regarding B&P offers. Can I email my question to you directly? For some reason, I can't PM you through this message board.

Thanks,
Mikey
9th November 2006 05:05 PM
MRD8 Sure...email me privately!
9th November 2006 08:48 PM
GotToRollMe MRD8, yer the best!
9th November 2006 09:51 PM
Spru How is the quality of this DVD? I have never done bit torrent or any other DVD offers here, so I'm new to this. I'm just curious if it's pretty sharp like an official DVD or from an audience video camera. Thanks.
10th November 2006 02:08 AM
malja316 This show was filmed using a video camera in the audience...MR D grades this an 8 outta 10 on the BT thread...its probably a decent shot video but if you are picky about amateur shot videos, you may wanna give the Giants Stadium 9/27/06 a download...that was filmed with 2 cameras...I would give that a 9 outta 10...it would be a 10 outta 10 but one of the cams is so/so in the crowd while the 2nd camera gets more clearer shots...since this could possibly be your 1st DVD download, give the Giants show a try 1st...your call though...if you are expecting Four Flicks quality, forget it! But if you just want a show that might not ever be officially released by the band, the Foxboro, Giants, Toronto 02, etc are ok to grab....
10th November 2006 05:26 AM
Jumping Jack It is a bit blurry by typical audience shot standards because it was apparently shot through the glass of a luxury box.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)