ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today header - Brian w/award Return to archive
9th November 2006 11:52 AM
Jeep Other pictures from same day.
It was on april 1st 1966.
Just two days after Marseille and riot concert.
Mick showed us the result.

9th November 2006 11:55 AM
Saint Sway awesome header!! great pics. hadnt seen those before.

Thanks for sharing Jeep!
9th November 2006 12:04 PM
Paranoid_Android Award?!? I thought it was a bottle of Mrs Buttersworth!!!

[Edited by Paranoid_Android]
9th November 2006 12:06 PM
Paranoid_Android Mrs. Butterworth's Bottle Central To Terrifying LSD Experience

ATHENS, GA—An anthropomorphic container of Mrs. Butterworth's-brand maple syrup took on nightmarish qualities for University of Georgia sophomore Kevin Duffy, 20, Tuesday during a harrowing, LSD-induced hallucination. "She was talkin' to me, man," the visibly shaken Duffy said following the four-hour experience. "I was zoning out on the linoleum patterns in the kitchenette when I heard this soothing, matronly voice. Then I saw her, gently gliding across the countertop and gesturing eerily with her tiny, translucent arms." Duffy's terror, he said, reached a fever pitch at approximately 4 a.m., when the parameters of four-dimensional space-time began closing in around him "like a waffle iron." "She took off the top of her head, man," Duffy said, "and there was this amorphous, semitransparent mass inside, sticking to me no matter how hard I tried to escape."
[Edited by Paranoid_Android]
9th November 2006 12:12 PM
Jeep It's a Bravo Award.

9th November 2006 12:24 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
Jeep wrote:
It's a Bravo Award.

I am not convinced!!!
9th November 2006 04:50 PM
ComeAsYouAre
quote:
Jeep wrote:

What's with Mick's black eye?
9th November 2006 09:21 PM
Soldatti
quote:
ComeAsYouAre wrote:

What's with Mick's black eye?

A punch it seems (or a chair?)
10th November 2006 04:01 AM
jostorm In the early days he used to make announcements about cancelled/rescheduled concerts himself.
10th November 2006 04:06 AM
Jeep The second show of the day in Marseille on march 30th 1966 was extremely hot.
A riot happened between the young fans and the policemen.
Chairs were broken and a piece of wood thrown to an officer missed the target and hit Jagger just beside his right eye.
The following was the hospital and some stitches...

[Edited by Jeep]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)