ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: George Walker Bush III and his idiotic followers piss-tube conservative movement for next quarter ce Return to archive Page: 1 2
8th November 2006 11:41 AM
sirmoonie This is ALL the fault of basal cell retard George Walker Bush III and his equally retarded "Bush Geek" supporters who were either too incompetent, prideful, gay, dumb, or vengeful, or a geeky combination thereof, to effectively ditch this fucking nitwit loser when they had the MANY chances to do so. Why this idiot ever made it onto the 2000 ballot we'll never know, but EVERYONE has been on notice of the incompetence of this man since at least 2003, and yet you still hear mumblings of "hail Bush." WTF? Say WTF? WTF. WTF is what you say.

You pontiferous Bush Geeks have done your party, your country, and conservative thought a grave diservice. You sicken us. You are worthless, weak, and now emasculated like deep-fried filet of flounder.

Get them the fuck out, conservatives! Laugh at them - all of them, Limbaugh, Delay, the rest of the self immolating circle jerks too numerous to name - when they try to hack-shout their dopey slogans call them Telecasters or Bush Geeks or what they really are - idiots. Marginalize them, do not let them speak or participate - from now on point them to the voting booth, tell them to pull the lever, shut the fuck up, and get out of the way. If we don't do this, last night will happen over and over and over.

This correct editorial approved by Committee to Take Back America from Bush Geekism (CHIZBIFF).
8th November 2006 11:44 AM
Some Guy whats going on?
8th November 2006 11:51 AM
Nellcote Moonie, why did the Super Bowl QB RothlessBurger King ride that motorcycle anyway?
8th November 2006 11:59 AM
Fiji Joe The Steelers' demise coincides with the democrats' rise...this will be a topic of discussion for the foreseeable future
8th November 2006 12:00 PM
Some Guy I no longer wear my Steelers hat in public.
8th November 2006 12:04 PM
Fiji Joe They became soft...unfocused...and drunk...just like Teddy Kennedy
8th November 2006 12:07 PM
sirmoonie Steelers have as much chance of rising as do conservatives. Talk about two groups that can't see the forest for the Bush.

We got bitch-smacked, and the fact that some don't know why is proof of their bias/stupidity and a harbinger of the darkness to come.

8th November 2006 12:10 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
They became soft...unfocused...and drunk...just like Teddy Kennedy

Yeah, Ted Kennedy needs to be discussed today. Oh wait, he's laughing too hard to care.

You could have been One, Feej, you always seemed a mite brighter (a mite), but your whining posts today are indicative of a descent into Bush Geekian ballbaggitry, I've seen and diagnosed this before.
8th November 2006 12:12 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Steelers have as much chance of rising as do conservatives. Talk about two groups that can't see the forest for the Bush.

We got bitch-smacked, and the fact that some don't know why is proof of their bias/stupidity and a harbinger of the darkness to come.

I have a friend who is a neighbor of Bill Cowher in NC...I was gonna try and get you some cool gear...but I won't do that now...last thing I need is someone thinking I'm a friend of a Steelers' fan...That would be like admitting you voted for Ross Perot
8th November 2006 12:13 PM
WJ
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
This is ALL the fault of basal cell retard George Walker Bush III and his equally retarded "Bush Geek" supporters who were either too incompetent, prideful, gay, dumb, or vengeful, or a geeky combination thereof, to effectively ditch this fucking nitwit loser when they had the MANY chances to do so. Why this idiot ever made it onto the 2000 ballot we'll never know, but EVERYONE has been on notice of the incompetence of this man since at least 2003, and yet you still hear mumblings of "hail Bush." WTF? Say WTF? WTF. WTF is what you say.

You pontiferous Bush Geeks have done your party, your country, and conservative thought a grave diservice. You sicken us. You are worthless, weak, and now emasculated like deep-fried filet of flounder.

Get them the fuck out, conservatives! Laugh at them - all of them, Limbaugh, Delay, the rest of the self immolating circle jerks too numerous to name - when they try to hack-shout their dopey slogans call them Telecasters or Bush Geeks or what they really are - idiots. Marginalize them, do not let them speak or participate - from now on point them to the voting booth, tell them to pull the lever, shut the fuck up, and get out of the way. If we don't do this, last night will happen over and over and over.

This correct editorial approved by Committee to Take Back America from Bush Geekism (CHIZBIFF).

You seem rather ambivalent about the current administration.
8th November 2006 12:14 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Yeah, Ted Kennedy needs to be discussed today. Oh wait, he's laughing too hard to care.

You could have been One, Feej, you always seemed a mite brighter (a mite), but your whining posts today are indicative of a descent into Bush Geekian ballbaggitry, I've seen and diagnosed this before.

You are truly one who thinks he gets it but doesn't...Speaker Pelosi...now you think about that...discuss it with Father Kapinsky and Muhammad Akbar...and report back
8th November 2006 12:28 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Why this idiot ever made it onto the 2000 ballot we'll never know,

Who did you want on the ballot in 2000?
8th November 2006 12:34 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Who did you want on the ballot in 2000?

???

8th November 2006 12:40 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

???

I'm guessing this guy. Now THERE'S a man who would have kept the dems at bay!

8th November 2006 12:55 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

The Joey was right .... AGAIN !

That is correct .

You just keep reading son and I will keep postin' all of that GOLD that you have grown so accustomed to these past forty two years .

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
8th November 2006 01:13 PM
pdog I'm proud to say I voted Libertarian across the board!
8th November 2006 01:19 PM
caro
quote:
Joey says:
YES ....... !!!!

BTW, for foreigners or anyone who hasn't read it yet, the best story of the election day
8th November 2006 01:21 PM
pdog It's bittersweet for me. The Republicans lost control, but the Democrats have won!
Out of the frying pan and into the toilet!
8th November 2006 01:26 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm proud to say I voted Libertarian across the board!

Me too. Well, almost.
8th November 2006 01:31 PM
pdog I had a question on my ballot in SF: Initiative to Call for Impeachment Of President Bush!
It was probably the only part of voting for me that was a no brainer!
8th November 2006 01:31 PM
Highwire Rob I am proud to say as a Pennsylvanian that I voted Rick Santorum out of office!

I did, however, place a losing Gubernatorial vote for former Steeler Lynn Swann.

SWANN IS THE MON!!!!!

[I'm at work in New Kensington, PA, and can't get a Google search for a photo...]

MOONIE, CAN YOU PLEASE POST A PHOTO HERE OF STEELER GREAT SWANN IN HIS FOOTBALL PRIME.... (Thanks!)

[Edited by Highwire Rob]
8th November 2006 01:32 PM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Moonie, why did the Super Bowl QB RothlessBurger King ride that motorcycle anyway?

too funny... as bad as ricky's 4th failed pot test... and the downfall of a team.
8th November 2006 01:57 PM
pdog
quote:
chevysales wrote:

too funny... as bad as ricky's 4th failed pot test... and the downfall of a team.

There was pot testing in the car in AC, No?
8th November 2006 02:23 PM
jb
RUSH LIMBAUGH: 'I FEEL LIBERATED... I NO LONGER HAVE TO CARRY THE WATER FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T DESERVE IT'... DEVELOPING...
8th November 2006 02:37 PM
pdog I'm very happy for your party Jb...
I'm glad you don't have that internet chat freak representing you in FL anymore!
8th November 2006 09:38 PM
Taptrick
nice phil pic joey

8th November 2006 10:00 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

RUSH LIMBAUGH: 'I FEEL LIBERATED... I NO LONGER HAVE TO CARRY THE WATER FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T DESERVE IT'... DEVELOPING...

The elections will do wonders for his already strong ratings...he knows that
8th November 2006 10:49 PM
HardKnoxDurtySox
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I'm guessing this guy. Now THERE'S a man who would have kept the dems at bay!

do you think that if pat were president right now, so many republicans and generally conservative independents would vote so heavily democratic in protest?
8th November 2006 11:00 PM
pdog
quote:
HardKnoxDurtySox wrote:

do you think that if pat were president right now, so many republicans and generally conservative independents would vote so heavily democratic in protest?

He's what Nader is to Liberals for Conservatives. I kinda like alot of what he says, I disagree with a bunch too, but he's very libertarian, and I like that!
8th November 2006 11:24 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

He's what Nader is to Liberals for Conservatives. I kinda like alot of what he says, I disagree with a bunch too, but he's very libertarian, and I like that!

He's intelligent, articulare, conservative, adheres to principle, and has yet to negotiate with terrorists - i.e., he's considered a un-American liberal in George Walker Bush III circles.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)