ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: YES ....... !!!! ( N.S.C. ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8th November 2006 04:48 PM
Jaxx
quote:
pdog wrote:
At the risk of sounding judgemental, I do feel grateful if people don't share the same reaction.

i appreciate your honesty, but i gotta tell you, its not stopping me from laughing my ass off.
8th November 2006 04:48 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I disagree...I've known people who have chosen the lifestyle and then opted out...which is not to say that many aren't born that way...I suspect I've seen that too

What about bi-sexuals...are they born that way?

I know more gay people than you, and yes I've seen all kinds switch sides in all directions. That just proves one thing, humans are sexual creatures and free to what feels right to them! Within reason of course, I don't need to hear about child fuckers or dog blowers!
8th November 2006 04:49 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I am proud to say that I have never invited an openly gay man to my house...the last thing I need is someone second guessing my choice of decor

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

I live in a very gay neighborhood. These guys can clean up an old neighborhood like nobody's business. I like most the people that live there and very often hang out with them. Luckily my girlfriend did most the decorating.
8th November 2006 04:50 PM
WJ
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

See...this is why you keep a year's supply of D-Cell batteries at all times

Yeah, rechargable batteries have saved me a ton of money.
8th November 2006 04:53 PM
pdog
quote:
Jaxx wrote:

i appreciate your honesty, but i gotta tell you, its not stopping me from laughing my ass off.

I'd rather make you laugh than be angry... Maybe it's just an SF thing, eventually you see enough of it, and it just isn't a factor. In my profession I see drunk people kissing all the time... It's just the ugly ones I have a problem with!
8th November 2006 04:53 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
The question that often proves the anti-gay argument moot is, when two attractive girls kiss, at least the guys suddenly aren't so uptight about the act of being homosexual!
When I see two guys kiss or two girls kiss or a man and women kiss, I just think about how much I want to be kissing someone I find attractive... At the risk of sounding judgemental, I do feel grateful if people don't share the same reaction.

The point is just that...I don't go out of my way to make life difficult for faggots any more than I do for Jesus freaks...having said that, there is much of nothing unique and useful that can be offered to me by a homosexual lifestyle...I can however, take a few pointers from Jesus freaks from time to time...it's just that way for me
8th November 2006 04:55 PM
pdog
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

I live in a very gay neighborhood. These guys can clean up an old neighborhood like nobody's business. I like most the people that live there and very often hang out with them. Luckily my girlfriend did most the decorating.

Gays have a way of raising the proerty value of a neighborhood... And the fat girls always have someone to dance with!!!
With all the gay men in SF, being a straight guy here is like stealing candy from a baby... SF is a great town for the straight male!!!
8th November 2006 04:57 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

I know more gay people than you, and yes I've seen all kinds switch sides in all directions. That just proves one thing, humans are sexual creatures and free to what feels right to them! Within reason of course, I don't need to hear about child fuckers or dog blowers!

I don't know what to tell ya...I find the notion of being bufued by another man equally sickening on a sexual level...and yeah, I get the whole consenting adult aspect of homosexuality...but when does a man go from committing statutory rape with an underage male to being a pedaphile?
Jumping Jack I don't have anything against getting high or drinking either, but if someone decided to do that instead of getting an education or working a job I don't want to pay for that irresponsible behavior either.

People can do what they want as far as I am concerned, but if you fuck up don't expect everyone else to pay your way.
[Edited by Jumping Jack]
monkey_man
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I don't care what people do in the privacy of their homes or bath houses. If they want to risk their lives, that their business. Just don't expect the rest of the country to pay the associated health care costs for their irresponsible behavior.

Fuck yeah. . .no more health care for those that eat McDonalds, diabetes . . .you brought that on yourself, cigarette smoker. . . .fuck you. . . that lung cancer is you own fault, hardcore alcoholic with liver problems . . .too bad. . .you got yourself into a car accident and weren't wearing your seatbeat. . .go fix your own shattered pelvis. . . .brilliant fucking logic!!!! BTW the largest increase in HIV positive people are who? Heterosexual women!! Go educate yourself on this subject numbnuts!
8th November 2006 04:58 PM
WJ
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

but when does a man go from committing statutory rape with an underage male to being a pedaphile?

When does a man go from committing statutory rape with an underage female to being a pedaphile?
8th November 2006 04:59 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

The point is just that...I don't go out of my way to make life difficult for faggots any more than I do for Jesus freaks...having said that, there is much of nothing unique and useful that can be offered to me by a homosexual lifestyle...I can however, take a few pointers from Jesus freaks from time to time...it's just that way for me

offered by a homosexual lifestlye and pointers from Jesus freaks...
Here's two we both can use...
Dressing better and being nicer people!
No dick sucking or praying involved too!
8th November 2006 05:00 PM
pdog
quote:
WJ wrote:

When does a man go from committing statutory rape with an underage female to being a pedaphile?

Puberty is the difference!
8th November 2006 05:01 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

Gays have a way of raising the proerty value of a neighborhood... And the fat girls always have someone to dance with!!!
With all the gay men in SF, being a straight guy here is like stealing candy from a baby... SF is a great town for the straight male!!!

AMEN TO THAT
8th November 2006 05:02 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

AMEN TO THAT

Praise Jesus and his Virgin Mommy!
8th November 2006 05:03 PM
WJ
quote:
pdog wrote:

Puberty is the difference!

You mean the start or the ending of puberty? 12 years olds can enter puberty.
8th November 2006 05:04 PM
Jaxx
quote:
WJ wrote:

you know the old saying, "16 will get you 20?" under 18 i think is statuatory. pedaphile would be pre teen and younger?
8th November 2006 05:04 PM
Egbert Keef needs a gay person to help him with his dressing room.
8th November 2006 05:05 PM
WJ
quote:
Jaxx wrote:

you know the old saying, "16 will get you 20?" under 18 i think is statuatory. pedaphile would be pre teen and younger?

I think that 14 and under is automatically child rape.

[Edited by WJ]
8th November 2006 05:06 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
WJ wrote:

I think that under 14 is automatically child rape.

Good!
8th November 2006 05:07 PM
monkey_man
quote:
WJ wrote:

I think that under 14 is automatically child rape.

Unless they are your cousin and your name is Jerry Lee Lewis
[Edited by monkey_man]
8th November 2006 05:08 PM
WJ
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Unless they are your cousin and your name is Jerry Lee Lewis
[Edited by monkey_man]

Yeah, not that it destroyed his career or anything.
8th November 2006 05:09 PM
pdog
quote:
WJ wrote:

You mean the start or the ending of puberty? 12 years olds can enter puberty.

Pre-pubescent is the definition. So if you need a time reference, the start of puberty would be the cut off, at least as far as science and psychology see it. Yes legally, it's vary's from place to place...
If a 15 year old can be charged as an adult for a crime, can't R Kelly piss on a 15 year olds face?
8th November 2006 05:10 PM
pdog
quote:
Jaxx wrote:

some states the age of consent is different... Some countries too!
it's 16 in the UK, right?
8th November 2006 05:13 PM
WJ
quote:
pdog wrote:

some states the age of consent is different... Some countries too!
it's 16 in the UK, right?

I believe it's 16 for straights and 18 for gays.
8th November 2006 05:16 PM
Starbuck can you homos please take this to the backchannel?
8th November 2006 05:18 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
can you homos please take this to the backchannel?

BSG Rules!!
8th November 2006 05:24 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

BSG Rules!!

Your BSG affinity is seriously jeapordizing your chances of being in the cool kids' club...but I guess you probably figured that out when discussing with your friends on the soccer team and at the dungeons and dragons convention
8th November 2006 08:20 PM
Joey

Let Us .... CONTINUE ......................

LBJOEY !
8th November 2006 08:23 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Joey wrote:

Let Us .... CONTINUE ......................

LBJOEY !

Kins...why is everyone fighting??

Why all the acrimony?

Why can't they give the Dems a chance??

Why????????????????????????????????

LJ.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)