ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: YES ....... !!!! ( N.S.C. ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8th November 2006 04:05 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I don't care what people do in the privacy of their homes or bath houses. If they want to risk their lives, that their business. Just don't expect the rest of the country to pay the associated health care costs for their irresponsible behavior.

The healthcare costs for gays is diminimis JJ!!! Moroever, the research from aids has helped a lot of other blood born diseases...
8th November 2006 04:09 PM
WJ
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I don't care what people do in the privacy of their homes or bath houses. If they want to risk their lives, that their business. Just don't expect the rest of the country to pay the associated health care costs for their irresponsible behavior.

I guess you don't smoke, drink or eat unhealthy foods?

How did you equate a gay person with someone who risks their life? So, all gays are having promiscuous risky sex? 1978 called and wants its viewpoint back. Straights don't sleep around and have unprotected sex?

Bathhouses? How quaint!
8th November 2006 04:11 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

The healthcare costs for gays is diminimis JJ!!! Moroever, the research from aids has helped a lot of other blood born diseases...

Not sure if it's diminimis now, but I do know it hasn't always been that way...and anytime you violate the laws of nature, you run the risk of new healthcare concerns...this is common sense...if you bufu someone with AIDS or Hepatitis, you run a good risk of contracting same...your risks are diminshed greatly if you avoid that behavior with people of questionable health status...that should be taught in schools
8th November 2006 04:12 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Who said gay was the issue?...what you said is that you would not take issue with your son's teacher being gay....and implied statement of acceptance, or at the least, tolerance...and I asked if you would take issue with someone who would take issue with said "gayness"...My personal opinion is you have to respect both positions...this is not one of those issues where there should be a universal view.

I don't consider it an issue... There's a difference...

I do understand what Jaxx is going through. I won't have the same problem she experiences. What the 10 year old saw and experienced, I think is the result of years of persecuation, and that persons way of expressing that outrage, unfortunately misdirected. And the child seeing something for the first time...
I don't have to worry about either, I don't have to accept or tolerate, I experience this, just as I experience the coler blue, or a cross with jesus impailed on it. It's a part of my world, and I take it all in. Everyone takes this stuff in differently. I know in a near future, gay people kssing in public want have the same effect on people it does today. It just won't. interacial couples not so long ago, had the same thing to deal with, now it's so common, no one notices the race, you just see people!
I do find it sad that a gay person had so much anger towards a young child. I'm just as sad that that was how the child saw something, normal IMO ,for the first time. I'm grateflu that in my case, anyone couple making out, isn't something my children or myself see as wrong or the people doing so have any anger about b/c they had to face violence, social outcasting or just verbal humilation, to finally feel empowered enough to do!
8th November 2006 04:14 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
WJ wrote:

I guess you don't smoke, drink or eat unhealthy foods?

Glad to know you're not one of those people who thinks banning smoking in public places is a good thing and that the drinking age should be abolished and that "Supersize Me" was all just Republican propaganda concocted in some Hollywood studio

8th November 2006 04:15 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

and anytime you violate the laws of nature

Like evolution?
8th November 2006 04:16 PM
Joey " Glad to know you're not one of those people who thinks banning smoking in public places is a good thing and that the drinking age should be abolished and that "Supersize Me" was all just Republican propaganda concocted in some Hollywood studio"

8th November 2006 04:17 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
pdog wrote:

Like evolution?

Gays are evolved humans?
8th November 2006 04:19 PM
WJ
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Gays are evolved humans?

Hm, I remember that character from X-Men 3.
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

I don't consider it an issue... There's a difference...

Good...that's your choice...but if I suspected that my child was in a position to observe without fully comprehending certain innocent aspects of his teacher's gayness, I think I might make a point to explain to him that being plowed in the backside by some hairy dude or having same hairy dude shove his manhood down your throat is not something you want to rush into...I'm sure my wife will give my daughter the same speech...We owe them that much
pdog
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Gays are evolved humans?

Are you an evolved human?
8th November 2006 04:20 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Like evolution?

Humans violated the laws of nature?...how can that be?...We wrote them
8th November 2006 04:22 PM
WJ
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Good...that's your choice...but if I suspected that my child was in a position to observe without fully comprehending certain innocent aspects of his teacher's gayness, I think I might make a point to explain to him that being plowed in the backside by some hairy dude or having same hairy dude shove his manhood down your throat is not something you want to rush into...I'm sure my wife will give my daughter the same speech...We owe them that much

What "innocent aspects"? Will he catch the teacher listening to Cher? If so, by all means let your son know that that kind of behavior is just wrong!

My parents never had to give me a speech to tell me not to be gay. I'm sure you didn't mean your wife will give your daughter the EXACT same speech.
8th November 2006 04:24 PM
pdog
quote:
WJ wrote:

What "innocent aspects"? Will he catch the teacher listening to Cher? If so, by all means let your son know that that kind of behavior is just wrong!

My parents never had to give me a speech to tell me not to be gay. I'm sure you didn't mean your wife will give your daughter the EXACT same speech.

Didn't Cheney's wife give that speech to their daughter, after she wrote that wonderful book about girls discovering each other!
8th November 2006 04:25 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
pdog wrote:

Are you an evolved human?

I am not gay, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn express one time.
8th November 2006 04:29 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Humans violated the laws of nature?...how can that be?...We wrote them

Humans are often proven wrong, nature is never wrong!
Nature is more powerful than you, just like diahrhea, you can't change either with will power. Next time you got the shits, b/c nature gave a dose of squirts, try to stop the shit from coming out by will power!
8th November 2006 04:30 PM
TampabayStone Wow, my 500th useless post. Woohoo, I am the man.
8th November 2006 04:31 PM
pdog
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

I am not gay, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn express one time.

Whatever speed induced massage you got there, stays there!
8th November 2006 04:33 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
pdog wrote:

Whatever speed induced massage you got there, stays there!

A happy ending, no?
8th November 2006 04:33 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
WJ wrote:

"Innocent aspect"?...hand holding, note passing, french kissing his life partner under the bleachers...and yeah...the EXACT same speech...men are pigs...unless they're gay...then they're gay pigs

8th November 2006 04:38 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

"Innocent aspect"?...hand holding, note passing, french kissing his life partner under the bleachers...and yeah...the EXACT same speech...men are pigs...unless they're gay...then they're gay pigs

Pink is the new black...
Which made black folks ask themselves, "Are we there yet, is this the dreams fruition"?
8th November 2006 04:39 PM
pdog
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

A happy ending, no?

I never could orgasm when I did speed! And the angry inch thing... Fuck that!
I'm all about the heroin hard-on!
8th November 2006 04:39 PM
WJ
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Growing up, I never saw any of my teachers hold hands, pass notes or kiss anyone. Have you? I would have a problem with any teacher exhibiting that kind of behavior, gay or straight.

I know men are pigs; the trick is to find the guy who's a pig in a way that's amusing and tolerable.
8th November 2006 04:42 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
WJ wrote:

I know men are pigs; the trick is to find the guy who's a pig in a way that's amusing and tolerable.

The fact that you could not remotely appreciate the humor in my last post is going to make your search very difficult
8th November 2006 04:42 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
pdog wrote:

I never could orgasm when I did speed! And the angry inch thing... Fuck that!
I'm all about the heroin hard-on!

I hear that Crystal Meth is the new drug of choice for gays. I hear it's a real epidemic in the gay community. Most gays I know only smoke weed.
8th November 2006 04:44 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

I hear that Crystal Meth is the new drug of choice for gays. I hear it's a real epidemic in the gay community. Most gays I know only smoke weed.

I am proud to say that I have never invited an openly gay man to my house...the last thing I need is someone second guessing my choice of decor

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
8th November 2006 04:44 PM
WJ
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

The fact that you could not remotely appreciate the humor in my last post is going to make your search very difficult

Oh, that was you being funny? Gay teachers french kissing and AIDS research money being cut.......you're a funny guy.

8th November 2006 04:45 PM
Jaxx i believe for some same sex type it is a choice and the whys figi pointed out make sense to me. this is the new millenium and political correctiveness is main stream. there are books out there called, Johnny has two dads, suzy has 2 moms. we had a gay couple at school for a while until one half of the couple decided she liked men after all. it was no big deal and nobody made and issue of it.

quote:
jb wrote:
I guess we all take it wherever we can get it.

amen to that. just ask mick jagger.

8th November 2006 04:46 PM
pdog The question that often proves the anti-gay argument moot is, when two attractive girls kiss, at least the guys suddenly aren't so uptight about the act of being homosexual!
When I see two guys kiss or two girls kiss or a man and women kiss, I just think about how much I want to be kissing someone I find attractive... At the risk of sounding judgemental, I do feel grateful if people don't share the same reaction.
8th November 2006 04:48 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
WJ wrote:

Oh, that was you being funny? Gay teachers french kissing and AIDS research money being cut.......you're a funny guy.

See...this is why you keep a year's supply of D-Cell batteries at all times
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)