ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Shocking News!!!! Return to archive
7th November 2006 08:49 PM
LadyJane Britney Spears files for divorce in L.A.

11/07/2006 6:00 PM, AP
Jeremiah Marquez

Britney Spears filed for divorce Tuesday from Kevin Federline, officials said. The Los Angeles County Superior Court filing cites "irreconcilable differences," said court spokeswoman Kathy Roberts.

Spears, 24, married rapper Kevin Federline, 28, in 2004. They have a 1-year-old son, Sean Preston, and an infant son who was born Sept. 12. The divorce papers identify the baby as Jayden James Federline.

A message left with Spears' attorney, Laura Wasser, was not immediately returned.

Spears married Federline eight months after ending a 55-hour Las Vegas marriage to her childhood friend, Jason Alexander. Her second marriage has provided endless fodder for tabloids, which have speculated frequently that the union was in trouble.

Calls left for Federline's representatives also were not immediately returned.

The filing comes just a day after Spears, back in shape after the birth of her second child, made a surprise appearance on David Letterman's Late Show in New York by popping up behind him as he was sitting at his desk.

Federline appeared in the movie You Got Served and performed as a backup dancer for singer Justin Timberlake, Spears' former boyfriend. He was previously involved with actress Shar Jackson of TV's Moesha. Federline and Jackson have two children.

I'm crushed.
I thought this would last forever.

LJ.
7th November 2006 08:51 PM
pdog Brit and K-Fed are wide open!
7th November 2006 09:00 PM
MrPleasant First all these Stones-related disgraces.

Now this!!

Fortunately, Paris Hilton sheds tears of joy when she listens to her CD.
7th November 2006 09:04 PM
monkey_man I don't know what to believe in anymore. . .
7th November 2006 09:17 PM
PartyDoll MEG Damn Trailor Trash...Will Kev pay spousal support?

7th November 2006 09:59 PM
mrhipfl I guess this means no more record deal for mr. federline? I hope he gets away empty handed.
8th November 2006 09:53 AM
nanatod
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
I guess this means no more record deal for mr. federline?

He's playing Chicago's House of Blues tonight. Tickets originally were $27.50 plus service fees. According to the Chicagoist blog, they are now $0 plus service fees.

That's "Wide Open."
8th November 2006 09:58 AM
WJ
quote:
nanatod wrote:

According to the Chicagoist blog, they are now $0 plus service fees.

Still a ripoff.
8th November 2006 09:59 AM
Trey Krimsin Oh no! Now Mr. Federline won't get a weekly allowance. He'll have to get a job like the rest of us! Oh, the horror!
8th November 2006 10:02 AM
corgi37 Ok, i'm off to the USA. She needs me.
8th November 2006 05:47 PM
BILL PERKS HE RUINED HER FOR MANKIND
8th November 2006 05:50 PM
glencar I thought Justin did that...
8th November 2006 06:08 PM
Scottfree When do the videos come out?
8th November 2006 06:11 PM
glencar After Speaker Pelosi gets done with them...
8th November 2006 08:45 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
HE RUINED HER FOR MANKIND

Oh , Yeah .

Britney is one HELL of a catch right now .

As Howard Stern is fond of saying , ..... " She is Damaged Goods " .

Kins !
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)