ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In Memory of Joe Jagger
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HELL YEAH!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
8th November 2006 05:37 PM
glencar BTW I feel the same way about marijuana. If the people of a state agree that it should be decriminalized, that's fine with me.
8th November 2006 05:41 PM
pdog You're very libertarian in many ways...
I do beleive the states and even municipalities should decide about marriage and marijuana!
8th November 2006 05:42 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

I reject brussel sprouts, but I had to try them first...
When were you offered gay? If it makes no sense, do you actually think about it, b/c I don't... There's no appeal or lack of appeal for something that's not a prt of my life. If I think about gay, I'd think I might be gay. From what I've learned from The Foley's and Haggards of the world, there's usually an underlying reason for their outward emotional rejection of homosexuals...
What am I celebrating?

Yeah...me rejecting butt sex with another man is indicative of some latent tendencies I have...you got me...good way to quash any debate on the issue...accuse someone of being gay if they criticize it...I guess that wouldn't work of you accused me of being black...but go ahead and try
8th November 2006 05:45 PM
glencar Many people are uncomfortable with gayness. Foley never ran as one of them & even people outside DC kinda figured out that he liked getting it in the end. According to this week's Newsweek even that Rev. who had the "rentboy" had not been as vocal against gays as he had been years ago.
8th November 2006 05:48 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Yeah...me rejecting butt sex with another man is indicative of some latent tendencies I have...you got me...good way to quash any debate on the issue...accuse someone of being gay if they criticize it...I guess that wouldn't work of you accused me of being black...but go ahead and try

All I'm asking is how do reject something unless it's offered. Are you being hit on?
You're the one who said I celebrated, I'm not really sure what i'm celebrating... Take some high ground, you made the inference there... I didn't take offense.
You're not gay! So how can reject it? I'm not accusing you of being gay! Is it fair to say your feelings are based on something, like being hit on constantly. That's what I asked you.
8th November 2006 05:55 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

All I'm asking is how do reject something unless it's offered. Are you being hit on?
You're the one who said I celebrated, I'm not really sure what i'm celebrating... Take some high ground, you made the inference there... I didn't take offense.
You're not gay! So how can reject it? I'm not accusing you of being gay! Is it fair to say your feelings are based on something, like being hit on constantly. That's what I asked you.

Not sure what is so hard to understand...I do not accept it, therefore, I reject it...the entire premise of being gay is unacceptable to me...I can only tolerate it...have I been hit on?...yes...on more than one occasion...the first time, I punched the guy in the face because the guy actually stuck his tongue in my ear in a crowded bar...turns out he thought I was gay because I was wearing a ladies shirt....long story...Ironically, the last time it happened I punched that guy in the face too...not because he was gay or licked my ear, but because after I told him to fuck off he kicked my dalmatian because it was barking at him...not good
8th November 2006 06:00 PM
glencar I had a barber hit on me a few months ago & I was shocked!
8th November 2006 06:01 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Not sure what is so hard to understand...I do not accept it, therefore, I reject it...the entire premise of being gay is unacceptable to me...I can only tolerate it...have I been hit on?...yes...on more than one occasion...the first time, I punched the guy in the face because the guy actually stuck his tongue in my ear in a crowded bar...turns out he thought I was gay because I was wearing a ladies shirt....long story...Ironically, the last time it happened I punched that guy in the face too...not because he was gay or licked my ear, but because after I told him to fuck off he kicked my dalmatian because it was barking at him...not good

Uh uh was this caught on tape. . . .

8th November 2006 06:02 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
I had a barber hit on me a few months ago & I was shocked!

It does take you by surprise...the nerve...I don't even hit on women, much less men
8th November 2006 06:05 PM
glencar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Uh uh was this caught on tape. . . .

I taped the Ali G marathon & have been watching it instead of the overly positive news coverage. Fucking dude is FUNNY! I need him bad at a time like this.
8th November 2006 06:05 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

It does take you by surprise...the nerve...I don't even hit on women, much less men

I have changed shops.
8th November 2006 06:07 PM
monkey_man
8th November 2006 06:07 PM
Jerry in Boston
quote:
pdog wrote:

I know before I got married, after living together one year, I was allowed to add my wife onto my health benefits.
Marriage should not be a factor for anyone who choses not to get married and share any and all rights as any other American!
So yeah! I agree!
What's most ironic is, these religous people who denounce gays are also complaining about other religions, like mislims, being intolerant!
Who is standing on a bigger pile of bullshit?

In 2004 the state of Ohio overwhelmingly passed their version of a ban on same-sex marriage but with attachments. Their electorate with one swipe of a pen or one little tap on a screen effecively wiped out domestic partnership health benefits in the entire state. Yes, they made it illegal to offer domestic partner health benefits. This provision in the law has had, one would assume, an effect on recruitment for high level jobs namely in higher education, or health care for example.
8th November 2006 06:08 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
I taped the Ali G marathon & have been watching it instead of the overly positive news coverage. Fucking dude is FUNNY! I need him bad at a time like this.

Have you seen the Borat movie yet? I'm waiting until the crowds go down.
8th November 2006 06:09 PM
glencar Somehow Ohio will get by.
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I've never had an experience like that.. I have had persistent guys hit on me, the lesson I learned was to not make a woman ever feel that way... That was my first reaction.
I will say this, based on those two stories, I hope that's not the only times you've experienced a guy hitting on you. Most people I know get message when they're turned down. I've had guys grab my package, I didn't get violent, I made it clear that if it was tried again I would, that's my right.
Gay men, hit on guys, just like straight men hit on girls... Which means most guys aren't total assholes, but there's a few that definitely monkey up the works.
If a guy or a girl stuck their tongue in my ear, I wouldn't hit them... I'd warn them and usually that's enough... Even though the numbers are less, plenty of women have hit on me, and I've turned them down. Besides gender, there's not all that much difference in sex drive, but men are definitely more agressive...
glencar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Have you seen the Borat movie yet? I'm waiting until the crowds go down.

Not yet but I will now. It was a bit overhyped last week. He's also making a movie about Bruno as I type!!!!
8th November 2006 06:10 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I had a barber hit on me a few months ago & I was shocked!

It ain't easy being pretty, and it ain't pretty being easy!
8th November 2006 06:17 PM
monkey_man
8th November 2006 06:26 PM
pdog It's definitely more entertaining watching Bruno be gay, than the preacher be straight...
That's a win in the gay column!
8th November 2006 07:12 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

If a guy or a girl stuck their tongue in my ear, I wouldn't hit them... I'd warn them and usually that's enough... Even though the numbers are less, plenty of women have hit on me, and I've turned them down. Besides gender, there's not all that much difference in sex drive, but men are definitely more agressive...

I certainly would not punch a woman...when this took place, I would have licked her right back...but under the circumstances, and at the time and who I was with, I had little choice...to be honest, I didn't even think about it...it took place in a few seconds...the second time, I had plenty of time to contemplate...the man kicked the shit out of my dog...so I kicked the shit out of him...the lesson I learned, fags like to hang out near public rest areas
8th November 2006 07:20 PM
WJ Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
8th November 2006 07:31 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I certainly would not punch a woman...when this took place, I would have licked her right back...but under the circumstances, and at the time and who I was with, I had little choice...to be honest, I didn't even think about it...it took place in a few seconds...the second time, I had plenty of time to contemplate...the man kicked the shit out of my dog...so I kicked the shit out of him...the lesson I learned, fags like to hang out near public rest areas

Is it safe to say these two experiences are what shape your views on homosexuals?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)