ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Stoneslib!
With Willis and Depp!
© 2005 Getty Images with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Four Flicks 2? Return to archive
November 7th, 2005 08:59 PM
RollingstonesUSA Could it happen, stadium, arena, theatre on dvd again?
November 7th, 2005 09:00 PM
voodoopug It would be the same DVD for each setting.
November 8th, 2005 07:39 AM
Gazza
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
Could it happen, stadium, arena, theatre on dvd again?

somewhat unlikely as theres no theatre shows on this tour and the arena and stadium gigs have no significant difference other than the amount of people present

They could release a 2-DVD set and launch a competition with a prize for anyone who can spot that its actually the same gig on each disc only with different camera angles
November 8th, 2005 01:29 PM
glencar Maybe the Toronto warm-up gig?
November 8th, 2005 02:04 PM
Gazza nah - that'll be the exclusive fan club DVD

To be sent out just in time for the 2012 50th anniversary tour!
November 8th, 2005 02:32 PM
glencar {{shudder}}
November 8th, 2005 03:02 PM
RollingstonesUSA I know theres some theatre shows in europe, and yeah is that dvd that the members r supposed to get? and when do we get it?
November 8th, 2005 03:16 PM
voodoopug
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
I know theres some theatre shows in europe, and yeah is that dvd that the members r supposed to get? and when do we get it?

Sadly, I would bet on the WHite Sox winning a world series before i would bet on receiving the fan club DVD....ok, bad analogy....

Last word from the fan club was that they displayed a tin case for the dvd, but nothing else ever was mentioned of it...i suspect we probably will not receive them.
November 8th, 2005 03:19 PM
voodoopug
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sadly, I would bet on the WHite Sox winning a world series before i would bet on receiving the fan club DVD....ok, bad analogy....

Last word from the fan club was that they displayed a tin case for the dvd, but nothing else ever was mentioned of it...i suspect we probably will not receive them.

this is from the staff at Rollingstones.com:

"All members will get the DVD within their membership year.

Those members that have been here over a year and have not received their DVD had their membership year extended at no cost and were sent a book for their patience. They to will be getting the DVD.

--Staff"
November 8th, 2005 06:16 PM
Soldatti It would be great to get at 3 DVD set again because the sound on this tour is a lot better than the Licks tour.
But it won't happen, no many different songs this time.
November 8th, 2005 06:35 PM
Gazza
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
I know theres some theatre shows in europe,

there are? First I've heard it confirmed! But then again, there were to be theatre shows in America too!

quote:
and yeah is that dvd that the members r supposed to get? and when do we get it?

you don't. There isnt one. Hence the somewhat cynical edge to my post!
November 8th, 2005 10:09 PM
Bloozehound Four Flicks will be hard too top, one of the finest products to come out of the Stones camp in a while, it'll suck to have to settle for the standard 1 disc concert dvd now, especially one made up of nothing but the standard warhorse hits
November 8th, 2005 10:32 PM
RollingstonesUSA Give the tour some time to develop!!!!
November 9th, 2005 12:32 AM
Child of the Moon Man, I'll take whatever they give me. This is the Greatest Fucking Rock and Roll Band in the World we're talking about here. I remain hopelessly devoted.

Think I'll go watch Four Flicks now...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)