ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Stoneslib!
With Willis and Depp!
© 2005 Getty Images with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JFK 9/26/81 Soundboard Return to archive
November 7th, 2005 10:47 AM
patioaintdry I think this has been discussed previously -- anybody have this show? Care to comment on quality, performance etc?

Thanks.
[Edited by patioaintdry]
[Edited by patioaintdry]
November 7th, 2005 10:50 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
patioaintdry wrote:
I think this has been discussed previously -- anybody have this show? Care to comment on quality, performance etc?

Thanks.

good sdb if I m correct.
the version of "let it bleed" is the funnier ever...Jagger forgets the lyrics and sing the same verse all along!!
he also misses the change "I was dreaming..."

is it the opener of the tour??
I don't remember....
November 7th, 2005 10:55 AM
Gazza 25th september was the opening show

they played 2 shows in Philly
November 7th, 2005 11:00 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Gazza wrote:
25th september was the opening show

they played 2 shows in Philly

thanks Gazza!
November 7th, 2005 11:55 AM
marko Both JFK 1981 shows are now available on SBD quality.
They played a bit better on the 2nd day.I really like
she´s so cold,neighbours and down the road apice.
November 7th, 2005 12:15 PM
patioaintdry Thanks Jumacfly and Marko. I'll have to hunt it down.
November 7th, 2005 01:41 PM
marko I have both naturally,but i don´t any extra time,or money
to do B&p.Trading is busy business now.If you live in states,there must be someone to help you out.On this board
you´ll find many persons.
November 8th, 2005 06:27 AM
Mickijaggeroo Why not torrent it??
November 8th, 2005 08:08 AM
marko Me?
No thanks-
November 8th, 2005 02:41 PM
glencar Weren't there several set list changes between the two shows? I was at the first show but it seemed like the 2nd one had some better songs.
November 8th, 2005 03:42 PM
Paranoid_Android I was at the show...I recall opening acts...Journey...Santana...and I think Prince...all in the same day...or was I dreaming this?
November 8th, 2005 05:06 PM
MRD8 I don't know how to torrent audio(only DVD's so far!) I just pulled out the 9-26-81 CD's and put them on...great sound but the band sounds seriously under rehearsed...Keith screws up the opening to Down The Road Apiece...great version of Mona, almost sounds like they are going to play Cherry Oh Baby...very reggae sounding! I've got all of the '81 soundboards...maybe I'll send a few more to cabledogg2!
November 8th, 2005 06:08 PM
Mickijaggeroo MrD, p-p-puhlezee!!!

I heard today, that there is one american gentleman sitting on ALL sounboards, from not only from 81, but also 82 (never knew they existed)! If anybody knows him, put some pressure on him...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)