ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Stoneslib!
With Willis and Depp!
© 2005 Getty Images with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who Killed The Rolling Stone? Channel 4, Monday 7th Nov Return to archive
November 4th, 2005 05:23 PM
Sleepy London Clown Documentary to be shown on Channel 4, on Monday evening, 11pm.

Details a bit sketchy though..

23:00 Who Killed the Rolling Stone?
[subtitles]
Once the creative driving force behind one of the biggest bands in the history of rock and roll, in July 1969 Brian Jones was found dead at the bottom of his swimming pool - only three weeks after being expelled from the band...
November 4th, 2005 05:27 PM
Saint Sway baby baby why did you sit still?

who killed that bird up on your window sill?
November 4th, 2005 08:30 PM
deuce I though it was

"Baby baby why can't you sit still"
November 7th, 2005 09:05 AM
Gazza just a little 'bump' for this thread to remind anyone who can watch it but who may not be aware of it....

November 7th, 2005 10:28 AM
Zeeta Thanks Gazza, I'll be watching!

Here's a blurb I found:

Who Killed Brian Jones? tells the story of the life and sinister death of Rolling Stone, Brian Jones. Once the creative driving force behind one of the biggest bands in the history of rock and roll, in July 1969 Brian Jones was found dead at the bottom of his swimming pool - only three weeks after being expelled from the band. Featuring key interviews and unseen archive footage, the film also unearths fresh evidence that casts a new light on the disputed circumstances of his death.

Probrably will be the usual shite tho..."Mars bar incident" etc etc
November 7th, 2005 02:19 PM
stewed & Keefed If it's any good I will get it put on dvd.
November 8th, 2005 01:30 AM
riccardo It was good.Lots of images and a brief MT interview when he was introduced to the press on 13 June 69.
November 8th, 2005 04:49 AM
Gazza Interesting to some degree but if there was any 'fresh evidence unearthed' I must have blinked and missed it

To sum up :

1) Keylock said Thorogood confessed that he did it

2) Thorogood's daughter (who want interviewed) insists that he made no 'confession'

3) the police dont know and neither does anyone else
November 8th, 2005 05:15 AM
Mathijs
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Interesting to some degree but if there was any 'fresh evidence unearthed' I must have blinked and missed it

To sum up :

1) Keylock said Thorogood confessed that he did it

2) Thorogood's daughter (who want interviewed) insists that he made no 'confession'

3) the police dont know and neither does anyone else

Add number 4 to your summation: 4. Nobody gives a fuck. He's dead, and that's it.

Mathijs
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)