ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Sportpaleis Ahoy, Rotterdam - October 1973
Thanks Irina! and Sergey!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: CBS 75th Anniversary (ssc) Return to archive
11-03-03 02:53 PM
telecaster Anyone catch Mick on a clip from "60 Minutes" on the 75th Anniv of CBS. He got a laugh out of the crowd talking about "sex, drugs & rock n roll" with Ed Bradly

They didn't show them on "Ed Sullivan" even thought they showed every other crap band that appeared
11-03-03 06:00 PM
Joey " Anyone catch Mick on a clip from "60 Minutes" on the 75th Anniv of CBS. He got a laugh out of the crowd talking about "sex, drugs & rock n roll" with Ed Bradly

They didn't show them on "Ed Sullivan" even thought they showed every other crap band that appeared "

No , but I DID see Larry Hagman ...................and you ?!?!?!?!
11-03-03 06:03 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Anyone catch Mick on a clip from "60 Minutes" on the 75th Anniv of CBS. He got a laugh out of the crowd talking about "sex, drugs & rock n roll" with Ed Bradly

Haw, Haw, ain't that funny?
It must have been real amusing.

11-03-03 06:30 PM
SHINE A LIGHT you people should see the entire ed bradley interview...i have it on tape, and they(cbs) replay it a lot.
in the mick bit, they discuss androgeny and mick wearing a skirt; with keith they talk about music, drugs etc; with charlie they also talk about charlie's drug problems and with ronnie they get into the drug thing again.
actually, it is quite a good interview. it was taped in new orleans....they go to jazz clubs and have "tea time".
i suggest you all see it!!
11-03-03 10:59 PM
glencar And Mick shows up at a funeral. Lotsa fun.
11-04-03 08:47 AM
SHINE A LIGHT no, he shows up at a brothel.
11-04-03 10:46 AM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Anyone catch Mick on a clip from "60 Minutes" on the 75th Anniv of CBS. He got a laugh out of the crowd talking about "sex, drugs & rock n roll" with Ed Bradly

They didn't show them on "Ed Sullivan" even thought they showed every other crap band that appeared "

No , but I DID see Larry Hagman ...................and you ?!?!?!?!

I did see him joey. "Dallas" got HUGE applause from the crowd

In his honor I am having drinks with Harv, Punk and the boys down at the Cattlemans. Say 12:30?

Tell the little woman you will be home late, if at all
11-05-03 01:13 PM
SHINE A LIGHT reply to glencar.....no,mick need not show up at a funeral because the entire thing about drugs was how damaging they are....they all say negative things about drug use. you should see the entire clip before making a judgement.