ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Sportpaleis Ahoy, Rotterdam - October 1973
Thanks Irina! and Sergey!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Trick or fucking treat! Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-03-03 02:15 PM
nankerphelge Dad arrested over trick-or-treat rage

Father allegedly damaged woman�s house after candy dispute

ANN ARBOR, Mich., Nov. 3 � A 43-year-old Michigan man was arrested Halloween night after he allegedly damaged a woman�s house because he thought she denied candy to his son. Ann Arbor police are calling it a case of trick-or-treat rage.

POLICE SAID the man was taking his son trick-or-treating Friday when the boy returned crying, saying a woman didn�t give him any candy. The man then confronted the woman, who said she had given the boy candy, police said.
The father and son, who is believed to be about 5-years-old, left but returned a few minutes later.
But before he allegedly damaged the house, the man gave the woman a piece of paper with his address on it and said, �Call the police,� the Ann Arbor News reported Sunday.
He then tossed a small pumpkin through a window, threw another pumpkin at the front door and smashed a bird feeder standing in the front yard, the newspaper reported.
The father stopped the attack and left the property after a neighbor saw the commotion and yelled at him to stop, the Ann Arbor News reported.
Police found the man and his son at their home, the newspaper said. The father was arrested on charges of malicious destruction of property.
11-03-03 02:29 PM
Honky Tonk Man Any trick-or treaters who come to our house get the door politely slammed in their face.

Alex
11-03-03 02:32 PM
Martha Dear gawd!

Was Daddy-O on a sugar buzz when he went off?

Who exactly WAS the five year old?

There is no excuse for this behavior. Unless, of course, he was in need of some of those milkduds in the tiny 4-dud box.

Otherwise, he's gonna need a lawyer.

Anyone here up for taking this (nutty covered) case?

Gimme CANDY!
11-03-03 03:11 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Any trick-or treaters who come to our house get the door politely slammed in their face.
Alex

Pricks.
11-03-03 03:17 PM
jb why alex, why? ypoung children simply having fun..why must you do this?
11-03-03 03:29 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
why alex, why? ypoung children simply having fun..why must you do this?

Pricks.
11-03-03 04:14 PM
Some Guy Shoulda given the kid a Mars bar
11-04-03 03:34 AM
tumbling_dice I am 19 and am told I am too old to trick-or-treat but I have friends who still do it. So what do u all think is the right age to stop?
11-04-03 03:35 AM
mickchickxxx I forgot to use my new account for the above post!
11-04-03 04:39 PM
hmps hmm.. I think I posted.

maybe.. MAYBE my post got erased!

if that's the case I'm very disappointed
^^
11-04-03 04:53 PM
Boomy Why can't people so things like this won't happen?
11-04-03 04:58 PM
hmps dunno.

people cannot take when people critize the way of life in other peoples countries and so on.

^^

"America is a fucked up land, ain't it Ronnie?"

give some
take some
11-04-03 05:09 PM
glencar Not sure what this ahs to do with the way of life in the US. Stupidity is everywhere, as you make clear.
11-04-03 08:30 PM
*ginda >am 19 and am told I am too old to trick-or-treat but I have friends who still do it. So what do u all think is the right age to stop?<

You are too old by six years, in my opinion. I had "children" ringing the doorbell who towered over me. They held their car keys in one hand and their trick or treat bag in the other.
11-04-03 08:35 PM
glencar Too funny. And way too old!
11-05-03 01:45 AM
Prodigal Son I'd say 16. That was my last Halloween experience and even then I felt too old and kinda dumb to do it. My friends still do, but I say if they want me to hang out on that night, just come over to my house instead of cajolling the neighbourhood for candy.
11-05-03 10:07 AM
hmps "Not sure what this ahs to do with the way of life in the US. Stupidity is everywhere, as you make clear."

my deleted post (brief):
Halloween is really weak.
Halloween is just how spiritual america gets.

oops!
this thread is about halloween.
oops!
jackass
11-05-03 10:13 AM
nankerphelge What do you mean Halloween is just how spiritual as the US gets?
What about Christmas or Easter or even Thanksgiving?

[Edited by nankerphelge]
11-05-03 10:44 AM
hmps nank wrote:
"What do you mean Halloween is just how spiritual as the US gets?
What about Christmas or Easter or even Thanksgiving?"

I mean:
America is a society where people buy happiness.
^^
11-05-03 11:16 AM
nankerphelge I think you have a rather myopic view of what this country is all about.

Yeah there are plenty of people here with money.
There are also plenty of people without money -- they ain't buying much of anything.

And despite your stereotypical statement, there are plenty of people with money in this country that find happiness in non-material things such as time with their families or a laugh with some friends in a bar over a beer or two.

Next time you scrape a buck or two together, you might swing by the local clue store and pick one up....
11-05-03 11:37 AM
Joey " non-material things such as time with their families or a laugh with some friends in a bar over a beer or two. "

Or a " JaggerBomb " ..............or two ....................or three .

What ?!?!?! Oh , sure :

http://www.jager.com/index.cfm

Jacky !
11-05-03 11:37 AM
hmps "
11-05-03 11:42 AM
hmps "people cannot take when people critize the way of life in other peoples countries and so on."

haha

of course I'm being prejudice.
but you've got to admit - america isn't exactly a role model (guns, lame ass pop music, president Bush, segregation..) the list goes on.

sorry for being to prejudice

11-05-03 11:59 AM
nankerphelge Well, most people in the US that own guns do so responsibly and are not criminals -- myself included.

Segregation has historically been a problem in this country, no question.

Lame-ass pop music -- we certainly add to the supply -- but that is only because there is world-wide demand -- you can't blame that entirely on us!

Bush -- let's avoid that topic shall we...
11-05-03 12:42 PM
Joey

http://www.tapmachineinc.com/buy.html
11-05-03 12:54 PM
Zeeta
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Well, most people in the US that own guns do so responsibly and are not criminals -- myself included.

*gulp*

LOL!
11-05-03 01:04 PM
nankerphelge Relax Zeet, none of the people I've shot were Stones fans!!!
11-05-03 01:19 PM
jb Why did HTM refuse to give candy to the children who came to his door?
11-05-03 03:12 PM
Joey " Why did HTM refuse to give candy to the children who came to his door? "

[ Edited by ]

11-05-03 04:31 PM
gypsy The kids in my neighborhood know that I'll pop a cap in they ass if they even step foot on my lawn.
Word.
Page: 1 2