ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Sportpaleis Ahoy, Rotterdam - October 1973
Thanks Irina! and Sergey!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: It�s finish PIE time! Return to archive
11-02-03 03:17 PM
marko And has nothing to do with sex.LOL
11-02-03 04:54 PM
gypsy My man just got his braces off...so it IS pie time at my house.
11-02-03 09:37 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy I always finish my pie.

And now, this.

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/tshirt.php?sku=a223

Thank you.

-tSYX --- Kissin' cunt in Cannes...
11-02-03 09:46 PM
Child of the Moon Who wants some pie!?

I want some pie!!!
11-02-03 09:59 PM
Trey Krimsin Please, no mentions of that band who sang of Cherry Pie. I still have nightmares.
11-02-03 11:02 PM
gypsy WARRANT? Every guy in high school was smitten with the chick in the video...who ended up marrying and divorcing the lead singer...then dated Tommy Lee...and most recently appeared on "Blind Date," where she looked very rough...and was a total bitch.
[Edited by gypsy]
11-03-03 08:57 AM
Factory Girl Gypsy, are you referring to Tawny Kitaen??? She's been around almost as much as Heidi...lol.
11-03-03 12:53 PM
gypsy No. Bobbie Brown, actually. Remember when she dated Tommy Lee pre-Pamela? Tommy had "Bobbie" tattooed on his neck...but had it covered up when he married Pammy.
11-03-03 01:05 PM
Joey " No. Bobbie Brown, actually. Remember when she dated Tommy Lee pre-Pamela? Tommy had "Bobbie" tattooed on his neck...but had it covered up when he married Pammy. "

Correct me if I am wrong , but didn't Tommy once beat the crap out of Bobbie ( circa ' 93 ) ?!?!?!?!?!

Bobbie WAS hot back in the late '80's when she " dating " Jani Lane from Warrant but went south after her break-up with Tommy Lee and then starting hanging around Jenna Jameson .

My guess is that she likes " Puss Puss " now !!!!!!!!!

Ok , I am off to lunch . If anyone needs me I will be at " Sanfords " .

Mmmmmmmmmmmm ! Skittles Joe

Jacky Boy !

11-03-03 04:11 PM
marko Well Zappa used to sing about Bobby Brown,,,,,,,,same person?Lyrics are hilarious!
11-03-03 09:25 PM
Trey Krimsin Well, Gypsy, I did have a small crush on Bobbi Brown, but I was in junior high at the time. I also had a major crush on this one girl in my class. She turned out to be a major tease, and all I got was "I just want to be friends." Oh well.....
11-03-03 09:37 PM
Boomy
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:
I also had a major crush on this one girl in my class. She turned out to be a major tease, and all I got was "I just want to be friends." Oh well.....

That bitch...
11-04-03 09:45 AM
Trey Krimsin Boomy, all I could say was......Shit happens. I was better off without her anyway. It would have caused more grief than anything. That's something no one needs.

And now, back to more PIE........
11-04-03 09:47 AM
Joey " She turned out to be a major tease, and all I got was "I just want to be friends." Oh well..... "

She might be bisexual .................you know how the girls are these days ?!?!?! They are all over the map !

Joey Letterman !

11-05-03 01:15 AM
Trey Krimsin No, she's actually an elementary school teacher now.
11-05-03 08:32 AM
Factory Girl On "Inside edition" last night, Tawny Kitaen talked about her addiction to prescription drugs. She was also arrested for beating the crap out of her baseball player husband.

11-05-03 10:00 AM
Joey " She was also arrested for beating the crap out of her baseball player husband. "

I bet she hates men now .

11-05-03 09:59 PM
gypsy She's really bitter. Plus, O.J.'s already had that...ewww.