ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Apollo Theatre, Glasgow, Scotland - September 16, 1973
Michael Putland, from the 40x20 Exhibition, now on tour!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey jb Return to archive
11-07-02 09:52 AM
nankerphelge I see that your wish that Gephardt step down came true.

You are good buddy! Here's a couple more I hope you'll wish for:

That the earth will open up and swallow Bill and Hillary sometime this weekend -- preferrably Sunday as I have a soccer game on Saturday and I don't want to miss it, but whatever...

Also, if you could please hope that a giant meteorite would crash into Hollywood and squash any combination of the following: Alec Baldwin, Barbara Streisand, Susan Saranwrap, Sean Penn, Tom Cruise...

And finally, I know I am asking for alot here, but that Gephardt thing was just too good, if you could please wish that Terry McAulliffe's balls would fall off -- oh wait -- I forgot -- HE HAS NO BALLS -- never mind...
11-07-02 09:56 AM
Maxlugar ROOTP!!!

(Right Out Of The Park)

STONES!

Maxy!
11-07-02 09:59 AM
Nellcote Nanky;

Have you got room for Jim Carvelle on that one way bus to Baghdad?

11-07-02 10:06 AM
jb When/If I see you guys in New York, I will still be wearing my Gore/Lieberman button....Nonetheless, we lost and we lost in an extremely embarrassing fashion...Gephardt is the first head to roll...I like the way his camp said he had planned this even before the election...sure Dick! As far as Alec Baldwin, I lost rerspect for him after he breached his pledge to leave the country if W got elected...best thing that can be said for him is he fucked Kim Basinger for 7 plus years and may have also put the little democratic weiner in Jennifer Love Hewitt..for that he deserves some credit. As far as Bill and Hillary, you've heard it hear first...I strongly believe that you and Max will have the pleasure of calling Hillary your commander and chief in 2009....Yes, the phoenix will rise from the ashes and Bill and Hillary let the good times roll.
11-07-02 01:29 PM
Maxlugar The only thing Hillary will be commander and chief of is a strap on being buried deep in Madeline Albreight's bung hole.

You heard it here first.

11-07-02 01:31 PM
Fiji Joe Now you see, that's funny
11-07-02 01:37 PM
jb Katrina Van Huevel puts Laurie Duhe to shame!!!
11-07-02 02:55 PM
Maxlugar You may be right on certain nights Josh.

She's almost converted me on a few occasions.