ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Apollo Theatre, Glasgow, Scotland - September 16, 1973
Michael Putland, from the 40x20 Exhibition, now on tour!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How are seats on the side and in back of stage at indoor (Boston)areans's? Return to archive
11-06-02 06:59 PM
Poison Dart I have a chance to buy (For way to much money) tickets on the side or in back of the stage in Boston 1/12/03.

The sections I could pick up are sections 320, or SEC 15, are these seats worth it?

I really want to go but I don't want to pay through the nose from a broker to get seats that suck.
11-06-02 07:25 PM
Nellcote Those are some high seats, IMO. I sat in the first section for No Security 99 in that area, it was lower which was ok. High up, I would wait it out. Check ebay, look at tickethief or stubhub.com, you should come up with betta. Go to Sully's across the street pre show. It's a wicked pissa bah, don't expect to pahk ya cah any wear new there though.

See ya theya!
11-06-02 09:23 PM
winter Nellcote:

wick'd pissah!

wintah
11-07-02 12:11 AM
6th Avenue Section 15 is very good. Check out fleetcenter.com and click view seats. I believe sec 15 is very close to the side of the stage.