ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Apollo Theatre, Glasgow, Scotland - September 16, 1973
Michael Putland, from the 40x20 Exhibition, now on tour!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What Stones album......... Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-06-02 11:40 AM
Maxlugar ...goes really good with a Republican take over of the Senate?

I'm thinking Dirty Work but that is too obvious. Maybe that's more of a "Get out the vote" kind of album.....

Please help Maxy PARTY tonight!

"I like Bush, Ronnie!"
11-06-02 11:49 AM
sirmoonie Get up, get down, get into something new!

Its calling you....
11-06-02 12:01 PM
Zack Out of Our Heads, of course!
11-06-02 12:20 PM
Pants Make the Man Black and Blue (obvious) or Let It Bleed (unmerciful).
11-06-02 12:33 PM
Fiji Joe Well, Sticky Fingers was taken by the Clinton administration...and Out of Our Heads was usurped by Carter...how about..."Now!"
11-06-02 01:02 PM
Sir Stonesalot That's a trick question. Republican pols hate the Stones. I'm not saying all Republicans hate them, just the ones that get elected to office.

The stick that they have jammed up their ass prevents rational thought about music. They all dig Pavarotti and Doris Day and Christie Lane. If they weren't all spazzos, I'd probably BE a Republican. But I just can't be identified with a party that champions out of touch nimrods in well tailord suits. Ever notice that all those guys look the same? So do their wives. Wouldn't know an orgasm if it punched them in their painted on faces.

Fuck them. They can't relate to someone like me, and I can't relate to people like them.

I am registered as "non-affiliated". None of those stupid parties represent me. I vote for whomever I think will do the best job, I could give a shit if they have an R or D after their name. And if I don't think any of the candidates can do a good job, then I write in myself.

It's still too bad that Wellstone guy died. Even though I thought he was a dick, I don't wish death on anyone innocent of murder.
11-06-02 01:10 PM
Maxlugar HEY!

George Pataki LOVES the Stones.

And Rush Limbaugh too!

Rockin' Republican's, both of 'em!

Maxy
11-06-02 01:11 PM
sirmoonie Did you guys see Norm Coleman's wife? Smoking! I mean looks-wise, not hacking butts-wise.

Yeh SS, Repub polits are dweebs for the most part. Pat Boone, family values and all that geeky shit. I thought that would end as the older crowd retired it became impossible to find anyone in this country, Republican or Democrat, who hasn't fucked a lot and smoked a lot. Still waiting.

Didn't Jeb Bush say he was a virgin when he got married? What a fucking fag!
11-06-02 01:13 PM
Riffhard Well I don't know about you Maxy,but I'll be cranking Get Your Ya-Ya's Out! It just seems that it is the right choice. Obviously,the title alone is a perfect fit!

As for songs. The list is long Happy,Dance part 1 and 2,JJF,CYHMK,Get Off My Cloud(directed at a certain Sen from SD!)the list goes on and on.......

Riffhard-a shining beacon from a state of idiots,NJ!

Tom who? Frank who?
11-06-02 01:15 PM
parmeda Honestly sirmoonie...
If you were a woman, would you f*ck ANY of those Bush men?

(sorry, but I couldn't pass this up...)
[Edited by parmeda]
11-06-02 01:23 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, what woman in her right mind would want to fuck a skinny african tribesman who talks with strange clicking noises, and drinks fermented antelope blood!

EEEEEWWWWWWW!

You are fucking lying MaxLugar. Don't you EVER use The Stones and that bigmouthed idiot Limbaugh in the same sentence again. If you say Pataki loves the Stones, then he's not a real Republican pol. Watch out, he may go Jeffords on you.

That Limbaugh shit is just way over the line man.
11-06-02 01:27 PM
Maxlugar He does! I'm not lying!

He's a huge Rock and Roll fan!

Mercy!
11-06-02 01:29 PM
jb Max, Katherine Harris has the type of mouth that your kind find very appealing.
11-06-02 01:31 PM
nankerphelge And although not an elected official, Wild Bill Rhenquist was asked last year if he liked any rock and roll tunes and what did he say -- Ruby Tuesday!!

My sources tell me that Wild Bill gives Sandra Day the baloney pony ride quite often!!
11-06-02 01:34 PM
jb Clarence Thomas be doing Ruth Bader in the boogie hole...
11-06-02 01:36 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Honestly sirmoonie...
If you were a woman, would you f*ck ANY of those Bush men?

(sorry, but I couldn't pass this up...)

No its a fair question, and one the Democrats probably should have raised. Especially whatever state Trent Lott runs in. Holy shit is that guy's middle name Clarence or what? Fucking guy makes Al Gore look like Keith.

But on this board, that question better posed to my beloved wee brother Steelie. My brain cannot comprehend those types of questions, even in an abstract, hypothetical sense. It just cannot.

"Maxy's lying, Ronnie!"
11-06-02 01:40 PM
jb Jeb be doing Molly....
11-06-02 01:42 PM
Martha SS wrote:

"And if I don't think any of the candidates can do a good job, then I write in myself."

I vote for Sir Stonesalot for any and ALL offices.

Stop, drop and roll don't work in hell..Rush
11-06-02 01:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot Anyone ever hear a Bush man do pillow talk?

"Click click clack, tock tick click clack tick click click."

That'll water the ol' wolf puss everytime!
11-06-02 01:53 PM
jb SS...did you get my package?
11-06-02 01:56 PM
parmeda ROTFL !

Gentlemen...all of the clicking, clanging and combinations of social romps from above is making me pray for a seizure so I can crawl outta my skin!

11-06-02 01:59 PM
Fiji Joe Speaking from personal experience, I know Limbaugh is a fan of the Stones...maybe not Rocks Off caliber, but a fan nonetheless...as for the Bushmen, If I were a woman, I think I would try them before I decided to let Clintoon press his pasty white thighs against my tender loins
11-06-02 02:00 PM
nankerphelge A seizure so you can crawl outta your skin??

Are you talking about a Reuben again?

Let's see your hands -- get 'em up!
11-06-02 02:12 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah jb, i got it...it'll prolly take a bit to do that much. Be patient with me Bro.
11-06-02 02:15 PM
jb You don't have to make 30..just send me what you think a nice "starter kit" should contain...I put return postage on the envelope for your use..thanks again...
11-06-02 02:28 PM
Sir Stonesalot I simply refuse to believe that Rush "The Mouthpiece Who Can't" Limburger has any appreciation for the same music as I do. To me, it's the same as saying that NSync digs the Stones. Or Saddam digs the Stones. It is simply not acceptable.

I don't care what you say, you will never make me believe such a thing. For surely the world will collapse in on itself in a mindnumbing death implosion. For every pompous windbag like Rush, there is....another pompous windbag like Stern. There's a point there somewhere, I just don't know quite what it is yet.

Riffy, don't ever go national on us. It makes you into a self important pompous windbag jerk. I like ya just the way you are....spreading the gospel in your little region. It's all we could ever as a man to do.

Rush can eat a flaming bowl of my fuck. Actually, scratch that. He can eat a flaming bowl of someone else's fuck. He ain't worthy of a flaming bowl of my fuck.
11-06-02 02:28 PM
parmeda Nank!!!

A flashback...
I didn't need...lol.

And to conjure up thoughts of the likes above...would make any sane person want to shutter.
11-06-02 04:31 PM
Jaxx goatshead soup. i think thats what wolf p))s like to eat...and yeah, caught ya. thought you'd sneak it by me, eh? sir s/a.

>>>I simply refuse to believe that Rush "The Mouthpiece Who Can't" Limburger has any appreciation for the same music as I do. To me, it's the same as saying that NSync digs the Stones. Or Saddam digs the Stones. It is simply not acceptable.

LOL. not acceptable? you need to get over it. the stones have penetrated mass culture after being the question authority/rebellius sectors' choice. any of these folks can get off on the music for entirely different reasons than you/we do. think of all the reasons to throw on stones: party to it, do the wild thing to it, live vicariously through it, get into the lyrics, get into the music, write a term paper, just to say you do to appear cool. i wonder which category sadaam fits into? for rush its gotta be "Let It Bleed".....
11-06-02 04:33 PM
sasca Oy! Leave the Bushmen alone.
11-06-02 04:34 PM
nankerphelge Ha! for Saddam its good music to torture your relatives to....
Page: 1 2