ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Apollo Theatre, Glasgow, Scotland - September 16, 1973
Michael Putland, from the 40x20 Exhibition, now on tour!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GAZZA!! Return to archive
11-06-02 10:26 AM
Stonesdoug You are a pisser! Great seeing you!!!!
11-06-02 02:12 PM
jb Gazza is returning to N. Ireland. He braved the terrorists to fly all the way to Calif. and is to be commended. In fact, we are hereby making you an honorary member of Max's young Republican's for Jeb club...Congratulation Gazza!!!!!
[Edited by jb]
11-06-02 02:51 PM
Gazza thank y'all JB - (does JB stand for Jeb Bush?)

cheers Doug - good to see ya again - when I looked around the Rainbow Grill at the "celebrity" pics on the wall and the first face I saw peering back at me was none other than Ron Jeremy, I knew I was in the right kind of place.....
11-06-02 03:13 PM
MRD8 Gazza,
It was indeed a pleasure meeting you in LA and rooming with you for a few days...tell everybody about your bed under the stairs! LOL Hope you had a good flight home...Tim told me you saw me on the news on Monday lined up at the Wiltern...I'm sure you've heard we were there for almost eleven hours then left before they released twenty tickets at like 9:00...I was 17th in line, woulda got in if I'd waited a little longer...I'm still heartsick over the whole thing!
11-06-02 09:32 PM
Dan
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
I'm sure you've heard we were there for almost eleven hours then left before they released twenty tickets at like 9:00...I was 17th in line, woulda got in if I'd waited a little longer...I'm still heartsick over the whole thing!

If the D8 is what I think it is, I am sorry too. But I heard a rumor that MRPCM1 and his wife Sonic was there...