ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Apollo Theatre, Glasgow, Scotland - September 16, 1973
Michael Putland, from the 40x20 Exhibition, now on tour!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: stones suck Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-03-02 04:28 AM
sergey Hello Stones Suck.
If you are cool and Stones Suck if you think so.
Maybe let's meeting together if you are cool. And i'll
show you who will be suck. Ok. I'm from Russia, Moscow.
I'm waiting your answer if you are cool. Ok.
Hey man where are you???? If you are man answer don't forget.
11-03-02 04:29 AM
sergey
quote:
sergey wrote:
Hello Stones Suck.

11-03-02 04:30 AM
sergey
quote:
sergey wrote:
Hello Stones Suck.

Everybody must answer for their words.
11-03-02 04:40 AM
beer You tell 'em Sergey!!
11-03-02 05:08 AM
sergey
quote:
beer wrote:
You tell 'em Sergey!!

Yes i tell this words the man who tell that STones suck.
Because i think if man write the same words he must
answer for his words.
11-03-02 05:09 AM
sergey
quote:
sergey wrote:

Yes i tell this words the man who tell that STones suck.
Because i think if man write the same words he must
answer for his words.

What do you think i'm not right?????
11-03-02 05:15 AM
beer I was agreeing with you Sergey! 100%
11-03-02 05:41 AM
sergey
quote:
beer wrote:
I was agreeing with you Sergey! 100%

Can you help me i want to put some photos on new Rolling
Stones cd in Russia. But i can't find how can i send photos.
Please write me on my email: [email protected]
I can send you on your email makets on new cd and you
put them in forum. This is possible for you???
Thank you.
Sergey.
11-03-02 06:45 AM
beer Hi Sergey, I got the pictures you emailed me, but I don't know how to post them. I think you want to post them here on Rocks Off, right? E mail them to Voodoo Chile and he might be able to help you: [email protected]

11-03-02 09:30 AM
sergey
quote:
beer wrote:
Hi Sergey, I got the pictures you emailed me, but I don't know how to post them. I think you want to post them here on Rocks Off, right? E mail them to Voodoo Chile and he might be able to help you: [email protected]

Thank you. Yes i send him yet the same information.
sergey.
11-03-02 09:30 AM
sergey
quote:
beer wrote:
Hi Sergey, I got the pictures you emailed me, but I don't know how to post them. I think you want to post them here on Rocks Off, right? E mail them to Voodoo Chile and he might be able to help you: [email protected]

Thank you. Yes i send him yet the same information.
sergey.
11-03-02 10:11 AM
Mickjagger1963 I dont think he is going to reply.
11-03-02 12:04 PM
Pants Make the Man No, I don't think StonesSU** is man enough to reply to Sergey.

Hey, Sergey, the Russian police did a fine job with those crazy Muslims last week. Brilliant strategy.
11-03-02 02:35 PM
sergey Thank you dear friend.
But situation in Moscow is still very hard after this stupid
situation. But i think very soon all will be fine.
Sergey.
11-04-02 11:12 AM
jb Sergey, Stonessuck should be sent a little cannister of the "special" gas recently used by your security forces...this should have the desired results!!!
[Edited by jb]
11-04-02 08:44 PM
Mother baby Shit, I suppose it's okay to think the Stones suck. My Grandmother thinks they suck. She even thinks her boyfriend, 80 year old dude, who plays the harmonica in his own band, can play the harp better than Brian or Mick. Now that IS insane.
11-06-02 03:24 AM
sergey
quote:
Mother baby wrote:
Shit, I suppose it's okay to think the Stones suck. My Grandmother thinks they suck. She even thinks her boyfriend, 80 year old dude, who plays the harmonica in his own band, can play the harp better than Brian or Mick. Now that IS insane.

11-06-02 03:28 AM
sergey HEY MAN YOU ARE CRAZY? DO YOU WANT TO SUCK MY PRICK????
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BETTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET
BIG PROBLEMS OK? YOUR GRANDMOTHER IS SUCK HERSELF. I REPEAT FOR YOU IN THE LAST TIME IF YOU WANT PROBLEM I MADE THEM FOR YOU. OK. WHERE ARE YOU FROM YOU STUPID SUCKER?
MAYBE YOU GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL IF YOU ARE MAN?
11-06-02 03:28 AM
sergey HEY MAN YOU ARE CRAZY? DO YOU WANT TO SUCK MY PRICK????
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BETTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET
BIG PROBLEMS OK? YOUR GRANDMOTHER IS SUCK HERSELF. I REPEAT FOR YOU IN THE LAST TIME IF YOU WANT PROBLEM I MADE THEM FOR YOU. OK. WHERE ARE YOU FROM YOU STUPID SUCKER?
MAYBE YOU GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL IF YOU ARE MAN?
11-06-02 04:52 AM
F505 JB wrote:
Sergey, Stonessuck should be sent a little cannister of the "special" gas recently used by your security forces...this should have the desired results!!!

Jumpin jack flash?
11-06-02 05:01 AM
sergey Yes i think so too. But i think if he is man he write for me his email? I'm waiting his email and i think he is very very cool boy. Hey man where are you???? If you man write
your email here.....
11-06-02 05:07 AM
F505 I don't think he will sergey. You russians don't take half way measures!
11-06-02 05:51 AM
sergey Thank you friend.
I'm nobody afraid, and what's the difference about i'm russian or no. I'm not russian i'm armenian. But all my
life in live in Moscow, Russia. I don't know but in Russia
many people first think what they are talk. Because if you
are right something you must to answer. I don't know where
are you from dear friend but in Moscow on the street i think so if you tell for a sample something bad to anybody
you must after answer for your words or you will fighting with this man. But i also want to tell everybody here
dear friends please don't anybody bad words to other people or any stars that they love. Because for me i don't care
any Britney Spears or Back street boys and ect... If i'm don't like their music i never tell that they are suck or something bad words. From this words all begin everywhere.
Very simple to tell anybody bad words but very hard to tell some good words. This is our real love. Also i want to tell
No matter what's you nation Russia, American, France or English - we are all people and we must love each other
because we all live on this earth.
11-06-02 11:15 AM
Pants Make the Man Right on, Sergey! Right on! StonesSU** can't reply to you because he know's that he said something very stupid and untrue.

Hey, Sergey, you're from Armenia? Is that a Muslim country? I don't know much about Armenia except that System of a Down, a rock group popular in America, has an Armenian lead singer.

Peace Out
11-06-02 11:19 AM
cocksucker DO YOU WANT TO SUCK MY PRICK????

Why should he?
11-06-02 11:25 AM
nankerphelge Sounds to me like someone should be plotting big "trable" for "moose and sqoiell"!!
11-06-02 11:25 AM
jb I think Sonny or Cher was from Armenia?
11-06-02 11:35 AM
Pants Make the Man
quote:
cocksucker wrote:
DO YOU WANT TO SUCK MY PRICK????

Why should he?

Is that directed to moi? I'd much rather kick your teeth in.
11-06-02 01:51 PM
sergey Hello.
I'm not from Armenia. I'm from Moscow RUSSIA. Yes i'm armenian and i'm not muslim. Armenian this is first nation in the world who was christian on the earth. They are not muslims. Also Cher is Armenian you are right.
11-06-02 01:59 PM
sergey Pants make the man you ask me why this stupid will suck my prick. For a sample if somebody tell you are shit what are
you tell him??? Please sorry for a bad word. I don't want to tell you something bad. I talk now about this stupid
goat.
Page: 1 2