ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Madison Square Garden, NYC January 18, 2006
© and thanks to Throbby!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: San Diego Header Return to archive
30th October 2007 08:24 PM
rogerriffin What an interesting pic!

How many people out of stadium? dont have ticket? if the show is into the stadium? in all countries or venues is so?

Here in Mèxico near about 200 people joined the show out of Foro Sol, couldn`t get ticket...

Great Pic!

30th October 2007 08:35 PM
gorda For me, San Diego is just one of those cities that I pass through. Whenever, I'm going to visit relatives in Baja or Arizona, I pass through there. Sometimes we'll stay overnight, but that's it. Have dinner in Old Town and that's about it.

Back in the 90's, there used to be this Southwest flight from San Jose to San Diego for less than $100 round-trip! Then, you could take the bus to downtown, ask for a transfer before you got off, and connect with the trolley (red little train). And, you could ride that trolley all the way down to San Ysidro, then cross the border walking to Tijuana. Then, right there, across the street was the bus station that could take you even further south!
30th October 2007 09:30 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
rogerriffin wrote:
Here in Mèxico near about 200 people joined the show out of Foro Sol, couldn`t get ticket...

LOL ¿Only 200? There were thousands, check this video and re-read the local news

31st October 2007 09:52 AM
Mr Jurkka Really cool pic. You can see the whole thing from that. I mean the stage.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)