ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Madison Square Garden, NYC January 18, 2006
© and thanks to Throbby!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is Mick Jagger ready to satisfy girlfriend L'Wren - with a wedding ring? Return to archive Page: 1 2
30th October 2007 03:38 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------
LadyJane wrote:
I'll say it again:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

LJ.
----------------------------------------------------------

Agreed.

Although more Jagger babies would help to insure we get future tours.

Now, now ladies...if it makes him happy, where's the harm in it? Rolling Stones deserve love too, ya know.

And SV makes a very valid point...more tours for us!
30th October 2007 03:50 PM
guitarman53 I admire Jagger, he's the playboy in Rock 'N' Roll, he's balled more chicks then Wyman & Gene Simmons put together, he certainly is not a handsome man, in fact I had one girl mention he's got to be the ugliest man on the earth, besides Don Knocks, (from Gomer Pyle, 3's a Company) on the '72 tour they had a picture of both of them put together, & they were twins! I couldn't care less how he looks, he's a great performer, a real showman.
30th October 2007 04:29 PM
SweetVirginia Jeep! You are the best. Another masterpiece.

30th October 2007 04:31 PM
glencar
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
I admire Jagger, he's the playboy in Rock 'N' Roll, he's balled more chicks then Wyman & Gene Simmons put together, he certainly is not a handsome man, in fact I had one girl mention he's got to be the ugliest man on the earth, besides Don Knocks, (from Gomer Pyle, 3's a Company) on the '72 tour they had a picture of both of them put together, & they were twins! I couldn't care less how he looks, he's a great performer, a real showman.

Uh, you meant Knotts...
30th October 2007 06:14 PM
PartyDoll MEG OK..GIRLS!!! How long have we been whining about Madame Beanstalk???...too many.

Best we just give it up. After all there is no accounting to the ways of the heart!

And Jeep..wonderfully creative artistry!!
30th October 2007 06:16 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Jeep wrote:
They need yards and yards of fabric for the wedding dress...

LOL Jeep, you're a genius! That was one of the most hilarious editions I have seen
30th October 2007 06:26 PM
steel driving hammer Yeah that was good!
30th October 2007 07:09 PM
texile
quote:
polytoxic wrote:
I see a Hindu ceremony in Bali coming up....

lol....
that was a classic jagger moment.
30th October 2007 07:27 PM
gorda Did you hear that Vh1?

The sound of wedding bells!
Well, y'all better hurry up and sign them up for your new reality show!

It will be a cross between Bridzilla and Platinum Weddings! (What? You don't know what I am talking about? Don't you people watch the WE channel?)

Every week will be a new problem! The Church! The Reception Hall! The Flowers! The Caterer! The D.J. The Photographer! The Invitations! The List of Guests! The Dress! The Make-Up Artist!

OOOOOOOOOOOOO00000000000000oooooooooooooo!

30th October 2007 07:28 PM
guitarman53 Yeah, Mick has always liked long women (at least since the 80's)
30th October 2007 11:19 PM
Bitch This is OLD news! L'wren has been wearing this ring since 2005, and it is NOT an engagement ring.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)