ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Madison Square Garden, NYC January 18, 2006
© and thanks to Throbby!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith defends St Richards Hospital, Chichester Return to archive Page: 1 2
28th October 2007 05:42 PM
steel driving hammer Thats another of the 100 reasons why I love him.
30th October 2007 10:37 AM
open-g ...and finally we can actually hear & see what Keith has to say.

thanx, Madmaxx
30th October 2007 11:19 AM
glencar Nice speech! Sounds like socialized medicine isn't all it's cracked up to be.
30th October 2007 01:14 PM
mojoman
quote:
glencar wrote:
Nice speech! Sounds like socialized medicine isn't all it's cracked up to be.

i thought socialized medicine was drinking at a bar
30th October 2007 01:44 PM
glencar Cures all!
30th October 2007 02:09 PM
Gazza
quote:
open-g wrote:
...and finally we can actually hear & see what Keith has to say.

thanx, Madmaxx

Excellent!

The last time Keith spoke THAT coherently was probably when he was in the dock in 1967 in his pre-heroin days.
31st October 2007 12:14 PM
Dino37 He is sharp no doubt about it. He actually has always seemed the quickest wit in that little band of theirs. Mick far more calculated, but also quite bright.

Keith does belong back in England. Proper country gentleman now. Eccentric, wealthy, with just a touch of the devil. Back to England with you Keith!

PS - he looks fat. Never thought I'd say that about Keith. But happy, so there you go...
1st November 2007 03:31 PM
oldkr he is in country gent mode- he gets that way after a couple of months at redlands! patti was lookin good too!

OLDKR
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)