ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Madison Square Garden, NYC January 18, 2006
© and thanks to Throbby!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŃOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Steeler nation (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
22nd October 2007 06:06 AM
WinslowStud steeler nation?

good job yesterday, guys. we knew you could do it!
22nd October 2007 10:00 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Whew! Scare me. For a second there I thought that someone actually took the Steelers seriously.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
22nd October 2007 10:26 AM
sirmoonie You have both been adjudicated as wanton fags by The Nation's highest tribunal. Bowers v. Hardwick Plenary review is no more. You have been de novoalized.

IT IS SO ORDERED

/S SUPREME COURT OF UNITED STEELERS NATION
22nd October 2007 11:11 AM
BRUNO SAMMARTINO DON'T MAKE ME COME TO YOUR WORTHLESS TEAM'S CITY AND BREAK YOUR CHRIS COLLINGSWORTH-LIKE DORK ASSES!!!!
[Edited by BRUNO SAMMARTINO]
22nd October 2007 11:44 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
BRUNO SAMMARTINO wrote:
DON'T MAKE ME COME TO YOUR WORTHLESS TEAM'S CITY AND BREAK YOUR CHRIS COLLINGSWORTH-LIKE DORK ASSES!!!!

Didn't Tom Brady just say that?
22nd October 2007 11:51 AM
Some Guy I fell asleep on it. Please tell me that Atlanta does not play the Patriots, those cats are frightening.
22nd October 2007 01:27 PM
WinslowStud this....THIS is your savior?

how ghey!
22nd October 2007 01:32 PM
Some Guy
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:

object width="425" height="350"> [Edited by Some Guy]
22nd October 2007 02:53 PM
BRUNO SAMMARTINO I'M WARNING YA WINSLOW!! I'LL MASH YOU UP WORSE THAN FRIES AND SLAW IN A PRIMANTI'S SANDWICH!!!!

JAGGOFF!!
22nd October 2007 03:02 PM
robpop Were so fucking good. Really. The only team that can beat us is ourselves. Once again, a fine job in beating ourselves.

22nd October 2007 03:04 PM
WinslowStud bruno, i will have you know that derek anderson's one legged senile grandmother (post hysterectome) could kick your HGH injected effeminite ass.

come back and talk smack when your post count is at least somewhat close to your IQ (which, by the looks of things, actually might happen soon).

meanwhile, sit back and enjoy this film footage of the greatest RB to ever play the game:
22nd October 2007 03:05 PM
robpop
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
steeler nation?

good job yesterday, guys. we knew you could do it!

Things are going great at the digi dawg pound. .500 an the whole town is a buzz. .500 in Pittsburgh get rocks. beer, snowballs thrown at you. Not to mention your yard trashed.

http://novogate.com/board/3001/239488-1.html
22nd October 2007 03:15 PM
BRUNO SAMMARTINO Derek Anderson from clevelandBrowns.com:

quote:
Did You Know:
* Derek’s nickname is “DA”.
* His favorite TV show is “The Big Break”.
* Derek’s ashamed to say he watches “Laguna Beach”.
* His favorite movies are “Remember the Titans” and “Happy Gilmore”.
* His favorite team growing up was the Dallas Cowboys.

HAAAAAAH HAHAHAHAH HAAAARRRRR HAHA!!!!
Bruno's never laughed so hard since the Old Country.

The Dallas Cowboys?? Well then, Bruno says: WHAT A LET DOWN WHEN REALITY KICKS IN.
[Edited by BRUNO SAMMARTINO]
22nd October 2007 03:46 PM
Farrokh Bulsara Laguna Beach?

Ohhh! Me favourite!
22nd October 2007 03:57 PM
Larry Craig
quote:
Farrokh Bulsara wrote:
Laguna Beach?

Ohhh! Me favourite!

Watcha doing after the show sailor?
22nd October 2007 04:39 PM
robpop The Steelers are to blame for this thread.
22nd October 2007 04:43 PM
robpop
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
bruno, i will have you know that derek anderson's one legged senile grandmother (post hysterectome) could kick your HGH injected effeminite ass.

come back and talk smack when your post count is at least somewhat close to your IQ (which, by the looks of things, actually might happen soon).

meanwhile, sit back and enjoy this film footage of the greatest RB to ever play the game:

All American in Lacrosse? I thought lacrosse was a sport for the man's kids and their fag buddies, before moving on to croquet. Isn't no niggies in the rulebook?
[Edited by robpop]
22nd October 2007 04:51 PM
gimmekeef The Steelers achilles heel is the OL...Denver watched the Arizona film..and the rest of the league will too.Mahan is serviceable....Faneca is biding time hoping not to get hurt...Simmons has his new contract...Colon is a C level talent and Smith who has been playing well got burned with speed rushes...The best they or any AFC North team (sans Browns of course)can hope is to win division and one and out in playoffs...Must win next Sunday in Cinci but they dont seem to have road intensity...Tomlin is showing his rookie status on game days...
22nd October 2007 04:58 PM
robpop
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
The Steelers achilles heel is the OL...Denver watched the Arizona film..and the rest of the league will too.Mahan is serviceable....Faneca is biding time hoping not to get hurt...Simmons has his new contract...Colon is a C level talent and Smith who has been playing well got burned with speed rushes...The best they or any AFC North team (sans Browns of course)can hope is to win division and one and out in playoffs...Must win next Sunday in Cinci but they dont seem to have road intensity...Tomlin is showing his rookie status on game days...

I only saw the first half last night, since I had to get up for work at 3 AM. I could understand coming out throwing the ball (the Steelers have always been considered a running team, but they have always thrown the ball early) and, it worked on the first drive so well. It looked so easy, I guess they stuck with it too long. But I heard the second half was better. I'm have not made up my mind yet to watch it or not.

One thing about the Broncos, they are one of the few teams that have owned the Steelers over the years.
22nd October 2007 05:20 PM
WinslowStud
quote:
One thing about the Broncos, they are one of the few teams that have owned the Steelers over the years.

yes...the steelers have been owned in recent years by many teams, including the broncos, the league of women's voters and the donny osmand led cast of joseph and the technicolor dreamcoat.

below: the steeler OL heads back to the trenches sunday, ready to run the end-around right four blue on two.

22nd October 2007 05:23 PM
robpop
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:

yes...the steelers have been owned in recent years by many teams, including the broncos, the league of women's voters and the donny osmand led cast of joseph and the technicolor dreamcoat.

below: the steeler OL heads back to the trenches sunday, ready to run the end-around right four blue on two.

No, that photo was the circle jerk over Sexy Dawg.
22nd October 2007 05:47 PM
WinslowStud come now rob. don't be upset with the fact that we browns fans, unlike steeler fans, actually hang out with women.
22nd October 2007 09:09 PM
robpop
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
come now rob. don't be upset with the fact that we browns fans, unlike steeler fans, actually hang out with women.

In Cleveland I believe you call them "beards".
22nd October 2007 09:28 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
BRUNO SAMMARTINO wrote:
I'M WARNING YA WINSLOW!! I'LL MASH YOU UP WORSE THAN FRIES AND SLAW IN A PRIMANTI'S SANDWICH!!!!

JAGGOFF!!

Where are the Larry Zybyskos of yesteryear?

23rd October 2007 11:40 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
come now rob. don't be upset with the fact that we browns fans, unlike steeler fans, actually hang out with women.

Women? The Pittsbugger Queelers? In the same sentence?
When the coach says it's time for practice drills they head for the showers.
23rd October 2007 01:24 PM
WinslowStud
quote:
Women? The Pittsbugger Queelers? In the same sentence?
When the coach says it's time for practice drills they head for the showers.

my god. this is the most intelligent thing you've ever said.
23rd October 2007 01:44 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
my god. this is the most intelligent thing you've ever said.

It's the women. They drive you. Upward and Onward.
23rd October 2007 01:49 PM
WinslowStud yes, but you like men, no?
23rd October 2007 02:02 PM
BONOISLOVE I just love football. Men in tight shirts and helmets.
23rd October 2007 02:05 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
yes, but you like men, no?

Sure I like men. Some of my best friends are men. At least in the daylight hours. After dusk all bets are off.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)