ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Madison Square Garden, NYC January 18, 2006
© and thanks to Throbby!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Football Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
9th September 2007 05:38 AM
egon So we all algree?

Real football is called foootball.
american football is gay.
and real american football is called rugby.

Ok, then.

[Edited by egon]
9th September 2007 11:22 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
egon wrote:
So we all algree?

Real football is called foootball.
american football is gay.
and real american football is called rugby.

Ok, then.

[Edited by egon]

9th September 2007 11:49 AM
Nellcote Two words about the NFL season about to start, which will begin and end the season.
Tom Brady.
9th September 2007 11:53 AM
LadyJane A dark rainy day in Buffalo.
Definitely a sign of the massacre that will likely occur at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Brocos vs Bills.

We'll see.

LJ.
9th September 2007 11:59 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Two words about the NFL season about to start, which will begin and end the season.
Tom Brady.

Wrong. Its Poise and Moxie.

Anyway, the only real issue here is just how obnoxious I will be in February when Number Six (6) (VI) comes hammering down like a torrential downpour of celestial urine.
9th September 2007 12:50 PM
nankerphelge I actually took Buffalo at home on a cold rainy day.

Buffalo weddings are typically BYOB
(bring your own bowling ball!!)
9th September 2007 01:14 PM
LadyJane
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

Buffalo weddings are typically BYOB
(bring your own bowling ball!!)

Ha Ha Ha Ha.
I will get you for this one, my friend.

Already have an idea.

LJ.
9th September 2007 01:20 PM
Bloozehound The best thing about watching football on Sunday is that it gives you the perfect excuse to get all shredded to tits on the Schlitz and grill up a sloppy mess of burgers and brats an shit
9th September 2007 02:05 PM
pdog Eagles are kinda sucking...
9th September 2007 05:55 PM
Some Guy Harrington is a douche.
9th September 2007 05:59 PM
Throwaway Vikes are my fantasy league defense. Thanks Falcons!
9th September 2007 06:12 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Harrington is a douche.

There's no "o" in Harringtn...
9th September 2007 06:26 PM
Fiji Joe They actually practice this stuff...

When soccer players play football...

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
9th September 2007 07:21 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:
Eagles are kinda sucking...

when the going gets tough....uh well...fuck it
9th September 2007 07:26 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Wrong. Its Poise and Moxie.

Anyway, the only real issue here is just how obnoxious I will be in February when Number Six (6) (VI) comes hammering down like a torrential downpour of celestial urine.

Who da fuck was that team we played today? Same old Brownies. I kinda feel for them though. Every year getting their hopes up, and then crushed. It's kind of like somebody who blows a ton of money, but doesn't care because they are "due" to win the powerball, and then when the numbers are pulled...no football millionares in Cleveland.

Oh well I'm going out for some of the later game with my new/old friend.
9th September 2007 09:05 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:

Who da fuck was that team we played today? Same old Brownies. I kinda feel for them though. Every year getting their hopes up, and then crushed. It's kind of like somebody who blows a ton of money, but doesn't care because they are "due" to win the powerball, and then when the numbers are pulled...no football millionares in Cleveland.

Oh well I'm going out for some of the later game with my new/old friend.

I love us. The chicks love us. In fact, they dig us. We are so much better than people who aren't us, its downright amazing.

I love the Steelers so much, I went out and hit a golf ball 245 yards with my new driver. Then I did a hands-free face plant on my front yard after hearing glass shatter in the distance.

Hey Nellie, you like that Moss guy? He's the one taking yins to the AFC championship (where you will suffer defeat). Randy Moss - never seen a receiver like him.
9th September 2007 09:55 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I love us. The chicks love us. In fact, they dig us. We are so much better than people who aren't us, its downright amazing.

I love the Steelers so much, I went out and hit a golf ball 245 yards with my new driver. Then I did a hands-free face plant on my front yard after hearing glass shatter in the distance.

Hey Nellie, you like that Moss guy? He's the one taking yins to the AFC championship (where you will suffer defeat). Randy Moss - never seen a receiver like him.

Fuckin' A right. I went out tonight with a hot chick, and I had others drink with me just because I had a Roethlisberger jersey on. Life is fucking great. Beer, chicks and Steelers forever. How many guys wearing a Browns jersey got laid today?

Fuck Moonie, I was talking about football millionaires before. Shit we could have retired in grade school millionaires. Were just in it for the love of being so fucking good now. Oh yeah, and the chicks also.

I had my doubts, but now I agree with you, come February the rest of these fuckers will know what is all about.
9th September 2007 10:07 PM
robpop I will miss my first home opener in over 25 years next week. As I will returning from Canada from a fishing trip. I be missing these helmets.

9th September 2007 10:35 PM
Nellcote Pats had a good win.
There are areas to improve on, for certain.
Moss is a player, what was seen today is what happens
when he's locked in with Tom Brady.
Pretty good for not using pads since early August?
A division win, against a well coached team.
It could help us later.
But we should not get carried away, as it's only one win.
We have a tough opponent in the Chargers next week.
We have not won anything yet.
Ah, Moonie, I seem not to find where The Stillers have beaten the Pats in the AFC Championship, could you enlighten me? All I see are flat tires on the Bus for those games....I recall Brady getting manhandled, and a QB named Bledsoe replacing him, who had not played since Game 2 of that year, after almost losing his life to Mo Lewis, taking us (and myself) to the Super Bowl, that sunny afternoon in Pittsburgh Jan '02...Then there was another year I could elaborate on, however, ok, you get my drift, right?
10th September 2007 03:52 AM
Ade
10th September 2007 07:30 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Ade wrote:

Oh.... please forgive him Pigskin Lovers!!!

10th September 2007 08:54 AM
gimmekeef The only definitive thing we know about the NFL after yesterday...is theres 15 more games to play...Yes the Steelers won..but I didnt like that stretch of 8 incompletes in a row with drops and throw behinds...Cant do that against the great teams...Colts/Pats/Chargers.(Ravens?)...healthiest team goes the farthest....
10th September 2007 12:23 PM
Saint Sway I just officially banned all Monday morning conference calls for the next 16 weeks.

Any clients expecting me to be on point this early in the morning during pig skin season need to buy a clue
10th September 2007 01:42 PM
gimmekeef robpop said :
"How many guys wearing a Browns jersey got laid today?"

None..but they sure got fucked......Farrior hangs on to that easy pick and we shut em out...Course...lol...then the over doesnt get covered!
10th September 2007 01:55 PM
Saint Sway lets fast forward to Week 4 and see how the Atlanta fans will be dressing up on game day

10th September 2007 02:12 PM
Some Guy [quote]Saint Sway wrote:
lets fast forward to Week 4 and see how the Atlanta fans will be dressing up on game day

[/quo
Dude, I can't even go to home depot.
10th September 2007 02:16 PM
Saint Sway should we bring back Jeff George?
10th September 2007 02:20 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
should we bring back Jeff George?

Monster Blitz postin...
10th September 2007 02:20 PM
gimmekeef Supermarkets in Atlanta and Cleveland dont have to even ask.....Paper or Plastic.....
10th September 2007 02:22 PM
Some Guy
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Supermarkets in Atlanta and Cleveland dont have to even ask.....Paper or Plastic.....

nice, I laughed so hard I got an ab workout in.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)