ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Madison Square Garden, NYC January 18, 2006
© and thanks to Throbby!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Football Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
8th September 2007 04:53 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Go Falcons!!

The Joey Harrington Error starts tomorrow.
8th September 2007 04:57 PM
mojoman
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
I can feel it
Coming in the air tonight
Oh Lord
I've been waiting for this moment
For all my life
Oh Lord!

phil collins? oh lord!!!
8th September 2007 05:08 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

The Joey Harrington Error starts tomorrow.

not bad...
8th September 2007 05:09 PM
Some Guy
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Beer in stock....Sunday Ticket primed....65 inch Mitsu HDTV all set....Here we go ...My upset special...Bills over the Broncos

my nizzle.
8th September 2007 05:33 PM
robpop
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Sirmoonie is in denial.

As well he should be. Moonie is a cool dude and like myself is a diefhard Steeler fan and football fan in general. But, he has been in Minnisota (sic)for too long and has been out of the yinzer central. I must say this "McBeam" shit is only the beginning. I do not like the direction new pres Art Rooney Jr. is taking the team. I'm afraid that we are a few years away from becoming a non-factor. Cowher saw the direction Rooney Jr. was taking and got the fuck out. Maybe I'm over-reacting and may King Bill did also, but shit is changing. Everything has worked well for the last 40 years so why fuck with it. The best way to market a team is by winning. Hopefully, Dan Rooney will stay around for a long time and bitch slap Artie Jr. when he gets out of line and becomes too much of a marplot.

Hopefully, I'm just over-reacting. I will always be a fan. I'm not going to go Sir Stones on the Steelers.
8th September 2007 05:39 PM
robpop
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

That hot Maxin gal..is givin me a steely mcbeam......(worst mascot ever...developing)

Here is her 7 seocnds of fame. Set up that Maxim photo shoot and stuff. Great NFL moment.

8th September 2007 05:41 PM
Some Guy It's Nation time
8th September 2007 05:57 PM
robpop
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
It's Nation time

My nizzle.
8th September 2007 06:35 PM
sirmoonie Yup, it is Nation time.

Poise and moxie. The poise and the moxie. Mox sea.

The kingdom, the power, and the glory, forever and ever, amen.

Covet not a righteous man's wife, but run the offense with aplomb.

Follow my lead, for I am the consumate professional.
8th September 2007 06:40 PM
robpop
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
Now back to Steelers and tomorrow's game

We could not have asked for a better weekend. Great weather. Fished the middle Youghiogheny lots of Smallmouth, and sauger. Tonight a few drinks with a friend I have not seen in a while (she's hot and single). Tomorrow morning watch my nephew kick some ass in his youth football game. I'll get home in time for the Stiller kick-off. Steaks on the grill during the 4Pm game. Then head out for the first half of the late game.

Rob, the weather sucks here, but for one month of the year (September) it is the best place in the world. And the start of football just adds to it.
8th September 2007 06:45 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:

Tonight a few drinks with a friend I have not seen in a while (she's hot and single).

You'll get some leg tonight for sure....tell us how you dooooooooooooooooooo!

One break, coming up!
8th September 2007 06:46 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Yup, it is Nation time.

Poise and moxie. The poise and the moxie. Mox sea.

The kingdom, the power, and the glory, forever and ever, amen.

Covet not a righteous man's wife, but run the offense with aplomb.

Follow my lead, for I am the consumate professional.

Fuck, the whole town is in an uproar because Dan Kreider got the bench. The nation is shifting into high gear. Where else would a whole fucking city sounding off about a fullback who just blocks for the half back?
8th September 2007 06:50 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

One break, coming up!

Unchained!!!!

Come on Moonie, I'm not like that, she's a friend...I got a plan to get her in the sack by midnight.
[Edited by robpop]
8th September 2007 06:56 PM
Highwire Rob
quote:
robpop wrote:
Rob, the weather sucks here, but for one month of the year (September) it is the best place in the world. And the start of football just adds to it.

Hell Yeah! robpop. And Dad and I just had our birthdays Sep. 2nd and 3rd! Sounds like you're set for one blast of a weekend. I'll be thinking about all the Rocks Off Steeler fans as I watch the game.

[Edited by Highwire Rob]
8th September 2007 06:58 PM
Brainbell Jangler
8th September 2007 07:41 PM
Some Guy
quote:
robpop wrote:

My nizzle.

fuh shizzle.
8th September 2007 08:39 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

You got something on Barack? Let's hear it, Drudge-boy.

This is a football thread...you remember...from High School...do your thing...fetch me some water
8th September 2007 08:43 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

This is a football thread...you remember...from High School...do your thing...fetch me some water

nice play, sack for a loss of 12.
8th September 2007 09:00 PM
pdog it's lotion time...
8th September 2007 09:23 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

nice play, sack for a loss of 12.

Nice, some elbow grease in that post, for damn sure.
8th September 2007 09:31 PM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Nice, some elbow grease in that post, for damn sure.

above the rim. Nationism.
8th September 2007 09:34 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

above the rim. Nationism.

Dude. I liked the soft fade you put on that one. You can't teach that stuff.
8th September 2007 09:46 PM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Dude. I liked the soft fade you put on that one. You can't teach that stuff.

I'm pacing myself.
8th September 2007 10:04 PM
Bloozehound Horns back on top

rock n roll

Dire Straits football video

8th September 2007 10:12 PM
Some Guy That is 2 strikes and no balls postin.
8th September 2007 10:46 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

One break, coming up!

Bad news and great news:

Bad-She cancelled for tonight.

Great- She is coming over my place for the game tomorrow. Home field advantage. I have a home record like no other. Football, beer, steaks, and a hot chick. What am I missing? Al Bundy dream day.

Observation--I was all ready to go out before I got the call from here. So being one to support the local economy, I went to the new nudie bar that just opened. What is this crack shit doing to our strippers? This is bad. I remember the good old days when strippers just did a ton of blow. Strip bars were so much more "upscale" then. This crack shit is bad for our gentlemen's entertainment industry and just terrible for America. Just an observation and my two cents.

Tomorrow will rock. The nation rocks. Rock does not rock.
8th September 2007 11:26 PM
Bloozehound Horns Horns Horns

8th September 2007 11:27 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I'm running my kids through some "get me a goddamn beer" drills today. I want everything to go without a hitch tomorrow.

WTF Moonie, What were you doing during training camp and the preason? Lollygagging? They should be whipped into shape by now. If we lose to the Browns, I'm blaming you.
[Edited by robpop]
8th September 2007 11:38 PM
sweetcharmedlife Football is proof that there is a God. And he's a Niner fan. Forty Niners go 10-6 this year and make the playoffs. For the gamblers out there,hre are a couple Sunday locks,from a guy who went 10-5 on College games today. Eagles,Jets,Chargers. That's a nice 3 picker right there.
8th September 2007 11:43 PM
robpop
quote:
sweetcharmedlife wrote:
Football is proof that there is a God. And he's a Niner fan. Forty Niners go 10-6 this year and make the playoffs. For the gamblers out there,hre are a couple Sunday locks,from a guy who went 10-5 on College games today. Eagles,Jets,Chargers. That's a nice 3 picker right there.

Did you say Eagles...ya know I can't help it. I'm hoping God is a niner fan tomorrow...but I was not thinking 49.

[Edited by robpop]
[Edited by robpop]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)