ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Madison Square Garden, NYC January 18, 2006
© and thanks to Throbby!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Football Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
7th September 2007 07:34 PM
fireontheplatter not that i want dallas...but a home advantage game sunday night in tex ass... going to be tough.
7th September 2007 07:42 PM
Some Guy
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
the pats over the jets

dallas over the giants

i'm ready for some football, beer and pizza.

my nizzle...
8th September 2007 03:16 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Football is played with a football.

No, football is played with a ball and the feet; hence the name "football." This should be a concept simple enough even for the typical linguistically impaired American.
8th September 2007 03:19 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

First of all,it's "soccer"...not football...it's fucking "soccer"

The typical linguistically impaired American's response to the concept that the term "football" refers to a game played with a ball and the feet.
[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
8th September 2007 03:36 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You've become so ghey you're typing with a lisp

Like so many of his political bedfellows, Fudji Packer Jo is rapidly moving from latent to blatant.

8th September 2007 03:39 AM
_Boomy_ I'm drunk.
8th September 2007 07:03 AM
sirmoonie All you sissified homos are banned until mid-February. You are consuming valuable football bandwidth. Yins should get the fuck out now, before it gets legalistic.

8th September 2007 08:54 AM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
All you sissified homos are banned until mid-February. You are consuming valuable football bandwidth. Yins should get the fuck out now, before it gets legalistic.

Also unhealthy. This is the season for booze and ass kicking, those have gone together since Biblical times. The booze starts flowing and the ass kickings are soon to follow. I'm going to buy booze now for the game tomorrow so if any would like an ass kicking administered upon yourself...please start talking stooopid.

Let's get Cleveland out of the way. Rack it, I'm out.
8th September 2007 09:57 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

The typical linguistically impaired American's response to the concept that the term "football" refers to a game played with a ball and the feet.

At least 100,000 Americans dont gather in a shit hole stadium for 2 hours watchin a bunch of guys run around in shorts faking injuries like lil girls.Oh and at the end of the 2 hours their lucky if one fuckin goal has been scored..woweeeeeeeeeee
8th September 2007 10:55 AM
Some Guy While at Best Buy last night, I layed the smack down on some punks on Madden 08.
8th September 2007 12:20 PM
pdog
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

At least 100,000 Americans dont gather in a shit hole stadium for 2 hours watchin a bunch of guys run around in shorts faking injuries like lil girls.Oh and at the end of the 2 hours their lucky if one fuckin goal has been scored..woweeeeeeeeeee

This is where I have to say, i'm better than 90% of the posters in this thread... I'm actually going out and playing a sport, not sitting around getting juiced on booze thinknig I'm doing some ass kicking as I piss myself and get fat watching a bunch of men perform homo erotic activities and touch the taint...
Watching sports is great fun, I just find t hysterical that beer and pizza qualifies ass kicking some ass in peoples minds.
[Edited by pdog]
8th September 2007 12:24 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
pdog wrote:

This is where I have to say, i'm better than 90% of the posters in this thread... I'm actually going out and playing a sport, not sitting around getting juiced on booze thinknig I'm doing some ass kicking as I piss myself and get fat watching a bunch of men perform homo erotic activities and touch the taint...
Watching sports is great fun, I just find t hysterical that beer and pizza qualifies ass kicking some ass in peoples minds.
[Edited by pdog]

Well as part of that 10% thats better..I say have at it!..Just hand me the remote on the way out...
8th September 2007 12:38 PM
pdog
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Well as part of that 10% thats better..I say have at it!..Just hand me the remote on the way out...

I'm not really meaning I'm better, I just don't fool myself and say we kicked ass or think that watching a game means I'm an active participant.... it just gets annoying seeing a bunch of drunk retards get all fired up and act stupid around an NFL football game. I'm being specific, this is why I stopped going to Raiders games. From what I've been told Raiders get a bad wrap, but most fans at NFL games are cool, then there's this small number that drink too much and suddenly think they are tough guy athletes.
Don't get me wrong eiher, all bullshit Pdog trash talk, I'm only just getting into soccer, never played it before and know squat about all the leagues around the world, let alone how to play... I'm trying to learn and really excited about it. The funny thing is going to be when we join a local league. Picture a bunch of punx out there playing...
[Edited by pdog]
8th September 2007 01:39 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

No, football is played with a ball and the feet; hence the name "football." This should be a concept simple enough even for the typical linguistically impaired American.

You really hate your country don't you?...Relax man...No one's taking your milk money anymore
8th September 2007 01:40 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

When in Rome...or in your case...when in group therapy
8th September 2007 01:42 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Like so many of his political bedfellows, Fudji Packer Jo is rapidly moving from latent to blatant.

Shouldn't you be collecting money from Chinese criminals?
8th September 2007 01:49 PM
sirmoonie I'm so excited for some football that my testicles have retreated to launch position.
8th September 2007 01:51 PM
Bloozehound Can't wait till tonight to see Ol' Colt McCoy and the boys rock'm sock'm the fear of god back into the TCU pussies

It's gonna be a barn burner, mister

[Edited by Bloozehound]
8th September 2007 01:57 PM
Highwire Rob Eric the King calls it FOOTball - and I ain't disagreeing with him!

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea

[Edited by Highwire Rob]
8th September 2007 02:04 PM
Highwire Rob Now back to Steelers and tomorrow's game

8th September 2007 02:12 PM
sirmoonie I'm running my kids through some "get me a goddamn beer" drills today. I want everything to go without a hitch tomorrow.
8th September 2007 02:21 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
Now back to Steelers and tomorrow's game

Tomorrows tomorrow, but tonights, tonight, tonight, tooooonight Ohhh aohhh

8th September 2007 02:38 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I'm running my kids through some "get me a goddamn beer" drills today. I want everything to go without a hitch tomorrow.

Just when I was worried about you, you go and do the most punk rock things!
8th September 2007 02:55 PM
mojoman where's tampa bay?
8th September 2007 03:10 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You really hate your country don't you?...Relax man...No one's taking your milk money anymore

I love my planet. I hate stupidity.
8th September 2007 03:20 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

When in Rome...or in your case...when in group therapy

Soccer. What was that short for? Oh yeah, association football.

It is instructive that the term "football" to designate a game played with a ball and the feet is so universal that non-English-speaking nations adopt the word itself rather than translating it into their own languages; for example, the Spanish "futbol." Note to the typical linguistically impaired American: "fut" is not Spanish for "foot" and "bol" is not Spanish for "ball."

When on earth, do as the earthlings do.
8th September 2007 03:26 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Shouldn't you be collecting money from Chinese criminals?

You got something on Barack? Let's hear it, Drudge-boy.
8th September 2007 03:41 PM
Bloozehound I can feel it
Coming in the air tonight
Oh Lord
I've been waiting for this moment
For all my life
Oh Lord!

8th September 2007 04:34 PM
Some Guy I am loaded and ready for some Football(NFL). I will get more done tomorrow by 9am and be busting! Beer, food ready to go and specialties. I got dibs on the living room TV and sofa. Go Falcons!!
8th September 2007 04:52 PM
gimmekeef Beer in stock....Sunday Ticket primed....65 inch Mitsu HDTV all set....Here we go ...My upset special...Bills over the Broncos
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)