ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1978 Mr. Robert Altman
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Prayers for Elizabeth Edwards Return to archive
November 4th, 2004 01:11 PM
jb Just read she was diagnosed yesterday with breast cancer.
November 4th, 2004 01:25 PM
Bloozehound If they come for her with an ambulance will Johnny chase it out of love, or just old habit ?

j/k

cancer is a horrible thing
November 4th, 2004 01:32 PM
thejuf my thoughts are with her and her family. oh dear, how horrible!

I know from experience how awful and distressing this is, as breastcancer is heriditary in our family and I can tell you, it scares the sh*t out of me, every time I got for a check-up.

but hey, let's be positive and support everybody who is battling cancer!! we stand together in this!!!
November 4th, 2004 01:51 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
If they come for her with an ambulance will Johnny chase it out of love, or just old habit ?

j/k

cancer is a horrible thing

Are you trying to compete with that idiot the other day as Rock'e Off's dumbest and most clueless poster?
November 4th, 2004 01:59 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Are you trying to compete with that idiot the other day as Rock'e Off's dumbest and most clueless poster?

Shouldn't you be on your way to Canada?
November 4th, 2004 02:39 PM
LadyJane I really like this woman!! She seems like a strong person with a very loving and supportive family. God Bless and get well!!

Cancer sucks!!!

LJ.
November 4th, 2004 08:50 PM
Soldatti God bless she.