ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1978 Mr. Robert Altman
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dominique Tarlé's pics exhibition Return to archive
November 2nd, 2004 04:51 AM
Jacques Hi
for the first time a 100 % Dominique Tarlé pics exhibition started on last Sunday in London. Dedicated to Exile Nellcote period.

Blink Gallery, 11 Poland Street London W1F 8QA

Source : Le Club des Stones
November 2nd, 2004 09:04 AM
mac_daddy well thank you! i hope all the londoners check it out. his photis are not to be missed...
November 2nd, 2004 09:52 AM
Jacques For non Londoners, Genesis book is wonderful even a bit expensive.
November 2nd, 2004 05:16 PM
gypsy I'm still waiting for Tarle's exhibit to come to Oklahoma City. Something tells me it ain't gonna happen.
That's just fine. You Europeans just enjoy the great exhibits you get, while we Oklahomans get to look at gorgeous paintings and photographs of buffalo ass and fat Native American women.
November 3rd, 2004 07:41 AM
Make It Funky Thanks for the info... How long does this exhibit go on for? Where is Poland street near??

cheers
November 4th, 2004 03:51 AM
Jacques Hi

25th October
EXILE EXHIBITION IN LONDON
Exile, Dominique Tarlé's photographs of The Rolling Stones at Villa Nellcôte in 1972, was one of our most popular editions ever published. If you missed out on buying a copy of the limited edition, you can see some of the fabulous images from Dominique's archive in an exhibition in London starting this Friday (Oct 29th). The exhibition will be held until November 30th at the Blink Gallery and will consist of 40 signed, limited edition prints.

In association with Raj Prem Fine Art Photography
@ Blink Gallery
11 Poland Street
London W1F 8QA

Source Genesis Publications news

November 4th, 2004 08:04 AM
L&A Thanks for info, Jacques. Is it the same exhibition as the one we had last year in Brussels (remember, F505 ? ).

November 4th, 2004 08:10 AM
mac_daddy nice!

any of you londoners that are going - i would love a poster (like the one L&A posted) - obviously it would be regarding the london exhibition... anyway - i would be happy to pay cash value for the poster and shipping, or we could always work out a trade (poster for some tunes)... but i collect this kind of stuff, and would really like the poster (bonus offer available if you can get it signed by Tarle himself)...

thanks, in advance.

November 4th, 2004 08:45 PM
Soldatti She did great shots of the Stones.
November 5th, 2004 05:10 AM
Jacques SHE is a man