ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1978 Mr. Robert Altman
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Rocks Off" The Novel Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
October 31st, 2004 12:07 PM
LadyJane Educated guess....left to right...IanBillen, Bloozehound and Poplar?????????

LOL.

LJ.
October 31st, 2004 12:08 PM
charlotte RO guys on board the ship, we need to have our pie shaved. If you are brave enough please come to room 6969698888:

October 31st, 2004 12:11 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Educated guess....left to right...IanBillen, Bloozehound and Poplar?????????

LOL.

LJ.

lol

[Edited by Bloozehound]
October 31st, 2004 12:27 PM
Bloozehound Charlotte, just out of curiosity, who are all these hottie chicks in the pics ?
October 31st, 2004 04:13 PM
kath i dunno who they are, but i bet the ship was really glad that none of them threw up (did they?)....
October 31st, 2004 04:37 PM
gypsy Well, I guess we know the answer to the all-important question "Do you spit or do you swallow?"
Looks like they spit.
October 31st, 2004 07:32 PM
Trey Krimsin Well, they sure don't enjoy the new cola called "Cum Guzzler".
November 1st, 2004 06:40 AM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Now I'm going to have to postpone my trip to the grocery store--due to the fact that I must now go masturbate.

Dear Lord. I know I haven't been the best person in the world and I owe you a couple. But if you could please see fit to squeeze me into the above mentioned somehow I would really appreciate it.

It is really important

Thanks

telecaster
November 1st, 2004 09:10 AM
charlotte Just think, Gypsy could make billions if she would just tape one of her masturbating sessions...
November 1st, 2004 09:16 AM
charlotte
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
Charlotte, just out of curiosity, who are all these hottie chicks in the pics ?

All six ladies have agreed to appear in the novel. I will give details concerning who they are(but no names you horny bastards!!!) when the novel is completed in the credits section.

The poor three ladies above have no takers in watching them trim their pie...trust me...you would enjoy the scene!!
[Edited by charlotte]
November 1st, 2004 09:21 AM
Joey
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:
And I won't wear the fancy headgear to get ......................

I would NEVER drink from Headgear .™
November 1st, 2004 11:30 AM
Trey Krimsin To be quoted by Joey is quite an honor. Even so, I still will not put on a Howe cadet uniform.
November 1st, 2004 04:20 PM
gypsy It's a little-known secret that the new freshman Howe cadet uniforms come with a 4-inch diamater circle cut out in the behind.
November 1st, 2004 04:22 PM
jb Who are those women?
November 1st, 2004 04:26 PM
gypsy "Who are those women?"

They are the three women who are NOT going to have sex with you tonight or any night...
November 1st, 2004 04:29 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
"Who are those women?"

They are the three women who are NOT going to have sex with you tonight or any night...

God I love Lesbians .
November 1st, 2004 04:33 PM
charlotte What I can say is this(with permission): the dark haired woman has a landing strip, the woman in the middle is completely bald and the woman to the right has a heart design...

November 1st, 2004 04:35 PM
Joey
quote:
charlotte wrote:
What I can say is this(with permission): the dark haired woman has a landing strip, the woman in the middle is completely bald and the woman to the right has a heart design...

Wolf Puss ?!?! ................

Pretty Please .........!!!
November 1st, 2004 04:36 PM
gypsy joey's kind of stuck in the '70's...can't get enough of the old-fashioned wolf puss coiffure. it's hard to come by these days. poor joey.
November 1st, 2004 04:39 PM
Bloozehound Hey now charlotte man, that all sounds like some slanderous accusations to be laying upon those nice young ladies, do you have any pictorial proof to back up these allegations ?

If you do I must review it, immediately!

November 1st, 2004 04:39 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
joey's kind of stuck in the '70's...can't get enough of the old-fashioned wolf puss coiffure. it's hard to come by these days. poor joey.

The ' 70's ?!?!

THE ' 70's ?!?!

.............all the women in my college had Wolf Puss ( circa early /mid 1980's ) .

" Shaved Sacs and Groomed Cookies Ronnie ! "

Hacky Sac !

November 1st, 2004 04:45 PM
charlotte oh yeah, the lady on the tolet is bald also, let's don't forget about her!!!

Gypsy, you are right! it's the 21st centurty-wolfpus hard to come by! not that I miss it...by the way, is there a landing strip nearby to you...????

Trust me, IF I could I would...Bloozehound
November 1st, 2004 04:50 PM
gypsy I shave mine completely bald--my boyfriend says it makes him feel like a pedophile--so I reverted back to landing strip.

joey, '80's wolf puss existed...but compared to '70's wolf puss, '80's wolf puss wasn't nothin'.
November 1st, 2004 05:24 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I shave mine completely bald--my boyfriend says it makes him feel like a pedophile--so I reverted back to landing strip.

joey, '80's wolf puss existed...but compared to '70's wolf puss, '80's wolf puss wasn't nothin'.

Isn't there a hit televison program on these days called " That '70's Show " ...........I bet it is written in every female actor's contract that they MUST have Wolf Puss™ !

Word !

" Wolf Puss is Wolf Puss is Wolf Puss Ronnie ! "

Wolfy™
November 1st, 2004 05:34 PM
kath
quote:
"Who are those women?"

are you sure gypsy?? what if he hired one through a temp secretarial pool??
November 1st, 2004 06:36 PM
gypsy well, kath, we all know he made that whole story up for attention. his secretary was actually a howe graduate, and they did have a lot of sex. but it was all man love.
November 1st, 2004 06:55 PM
Bloozehound you guys need some new jokes
November 2nd, 2004 09:06 AM
Joey
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
you guys need some new jokes

No , we need some new material ! ™
November 2nd, 2004 11:23 AM
charlotte Flash from the NY Times:

Gazza and Voodoo passed out on the ship when they saw this dark haired(landing strip)beauty on all fours!!!

Can someone please help her??????????

Or I will have too, once the Swiss doctors attach my testicles back on... but I was saving them for Gypsy...

You see Gypsy, I am very faithful!!

[Edited by charlotte]
November 2nd, 2004 11:25 AM
Joey

...You got me Chubbin'™
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6