ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1978 Mr. Robert Altman
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Alfie soundtrack! Return to archive
November 6th, 2004 08:47 PM
gorda Doesn't Micky sound sexy?

He sounds so sexy!

But, then, they included that stupid Joss Stone and Sheryl Crowe!

Damn! Ho's!

I'm so jealous!

And, then, they included a picture inside of Micky with that little tramp, Joss Stone!

Micky! Micky! MICKY!

How could you do that to your fans?

How could you do that to gorda?

How could you do that to me?

It practically broke my heart!

My heart broken into a million little pieces!
November 6th, 2004 08:48 PM
mickjaggersgrl do you hate marrianne faithful and anita pallenberg cause they dated mick
November 6th, 2004 08:53 PM
gorda No, I don't!

I do envy them!

I envy Anita because she got to French kiss Micky and it was all captured on film forever and ever! Damn!

And, then Marianne Faithfull, well, she got him when he was at his hottest moment in time!

He's still got it going on, but . . . well, back then . . . DAMN! He was hotter than hot!
November 6th, 2004 09:01 PM
gorda
quote:
mickjaggersgrl wrote:
do you hate marrianne faithful and anita pallenberg cause they dated mick

Oh, my God!

Are you Marianne Faithfull?

OH!

FOR REALS?

Hey!

So, tell me, how was Micky in bed? Was it everything you dreamed about? Did he make you scream with pleasure? Was he a good lover? Did he always wait for you to come first. I've always thought that he would be a really greedy lover. I hate that! My ex-boyfriend was always so greedy, he would always come before I was finished, and then he would just jack me off with his fingers, which was alright, but it just wasn't the same!