ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1978 Mr. Robert Altman
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Halo 2 (nsc) Return to archive
November 6th, 2004 10:56 AM
Some Guy Is anyone else looking forward to this game. Man, I'm excited, its out this week! All about the Xbox, baby. The reviews on this game are stellar. I'm gonna be busy next week!
November 6th, 2004 01:12 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Is anyone else looking forward to this game. Man, I'm excited, its out this week! All about the Xbox, baby. The reviews on this game are stellar. I'm gonna be busy next week!

until some time ago I was really thrilled about those games.....Unfortunately I've got no Xbox or PS2. Anyway, looking forward to build a brand new computer with a TOP 3d vga card and a PIV HT processor plus 512 MB DDR 400 RAM (at least). I think you can enjoy high-tech games with a TOP home computer.
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
November 6th, 2004 01:39 PM
egon save your money for live licks. and make sure you buy the topless version for those lonely nights. i did!
November 6th, 2004 01:48 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
egon wrote:
save your money for live licks. and make sure you buy the topless version for those lonely nights. i did!

Thanks for the tip my dutch friend....but I ain't gonna guy Live Licks NEVER.... not in a million of years....that's the most outrageous act a band has done to their frenzy fans....
November 6th, 2004 01:51 PM
Bloozehound Doom 3
November 6th, 2004 03:32 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
Doom 3

Yeah fellow Bloozey.... I think you need at least 3 PCs together in order to run this game properly LOL..... I've seen some screnshots on internet....
November 6th, 2004 03:57 PM
Bloozehound Naw that was all a bunch of hype

you should be able to run it on that box your building judging by the specs you gave, but you might have to turn some of the settings down

d/l the demo here:

http://www.3dgamers.com/dlselect/games/doom3/d3demo.exe.html