ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Tour is Over!
Hong Kong Harbour Fest, November 9, 2003 by Mike Clarke
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the bonus disc Return to archive
11-04-03 03:43 PM
T&A I haven't seen any report of this - but this sounds like it is the Michael Apted-directed piece that he was working on as the tour was taking shape. I wonder if the credits reveal this or not. Apted is the director of the Jagger production, Enigma, from last year...
11-04-03 06:52 PM
SHINE A LIGHT please be more specific... my husband is a film maker and a prof. of cinematography.....are you talking about the palais royale shoot???....we think that was m.apted.
11-04-03 06:58 PM
T&A Palais was part of the project. I believe that Apted got involved during the Paris recording sessions and completed his work in Boston during the tour's first week. It was billed as some kind of a full-feature documentary....and it sounds like what the 4th disc is...
11-04-03 06:59 PM
glencar I read elsewhere that it's actually the first disc.
11-04-03 07:34 PM
SHINE A LIGHT thanks t&a...the bottom line is that we'll see the apted stuff AND the palais stuff as well. i'm not that fussy about the order of things, as long as i get the 4 flix. i received an e-mail yesterday saying that my order is in progress!!!!!!!! good.