ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Tour is Over!
Hong Kong Harbour Fest, November 9, 2003 by Mike Clarke
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Best Buy Store Hours Return to archive
11-03-03 09:13 PM
Some Guy Will they stay open at midnight next mon. so I can be one of the first to get my flicks?
11-03-03 10:31 PM
glencar Are we still having that viewing party at 8:30PM EST next Tuesday?
11-03-03 11:43 PM
sammy davis jr. Damn guys- I think your'e setting yourself up for a big letdown. I'll buy the thing like the rest of us, but lets just say I'm hopefully optimistic. These are the Stones were talking about.
11-03-03 11:56 PM
glencar Over at Stonesdoug's site, someone is posting how great this DVD is. Early copy.
11-04-03 11:17 AM
swapwoodfortaylor Will the DVDs be available in (BestBuy)store for sure on or soon after 11th.......or only on-line and in the mail?
11-04-03 11:24 AM
glencar In the stores but who knows how many will be in each store. I'm getting there very early. It's only a week away.
11-04-03 11:26 AM
gimmekeef If Best Buy has ponied up for exclusive distribution you'd think they'd be lettin us all know when and where they are going to sell it.They'll likely make a splash in the Sunday papers with their flyers.Sure isnt much on their web to get anyone excited.Course only us hardcore will buy it anyway.Maybe that turd Garfinkle and his lame "Hey I Need Some Cash Tour" should be sent a copy!
11-04-03 11:29 AM
glencar I have a feeling more than just the hardcores fans will be buying this one...
11-04-03 01:09 PM
Boomy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Over at Stonesdoug's site, someone is posting how great this DVD is. Early copy.

Hey Glencar. Have you ever seen someone at Shidoobee say that something wasn't good from the Stones?

I didn't think so, bro!!!
11-04-03 01:11 PM
glencar Boomy, those people are incredible. That StonesJuno is a real c***. Some of the others are no prizes either. It's all a oneupmanship contest over there.
11-04-03 01:15 PM
Factory Girl Why the one-up-manship??
11-04-03 01:18 PM
gimmekeef What makes you 2 so special?.......
11-04-03 01:21 PM
Boomy What ate your shorts?

Or should I say "who"?
[Edited by Boomy]
11-04-03 01:25 PM
glencar FG, I've seen it before. There are a few people who decide that they must have everything Stones-related & lord it over others. There was a thread last week about soemone who got entry into the DVD premiere party. She posted something along the lines of, "I didn't want to post it ahead of time because I knew the rets of you weren't going." I hate that attitude. I hate some of those posters over there. The Stones ceases being fun when those types are around.
11-04-03 04:32 PM
Some Guy No midnight mon sale, gotta wait till tues morn and then drive around all day with it in my car till I get home.
11-04-03 07:34 PM
beer Best Buy has advertised new releases that are suppose to be in store on a certain date, and then they don't have them available on the advertised date. This happened to me their just a couple weeks ago.
11-04-03 07:35 PM
glencar They'd better have this one!
11-04-03 09:37 PM
Some Guy They will