ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Tour is Over!
Hong Kong Harbour Fest, November 9, 2003 by Mike Clarke
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ghs / iorr acetates permavine Return to archive
11-03-03 02:49 PM
doo doo doo Dude Just got these discs from partner in crime (Thanks pic!). Great stuff. I can still send them off to SavageYoungXizzy since he was bypassed before for not responding.
11-03-03 09:13 PM
mac_daddy I am glad you guys enjoy the discs.

now if we can just dig up the Handsome Girls and Fan Club Licks permavines, we would be all set...
11-04-03 02:53 PM
doo doo doo Dude Thanks for the music mac daddy. I'd love to jump on the Handsome Girls permavine if it's still swinging.
11-04-03 02:57 PM
glencar What's on the acetates permavine?
11-04-03 03:17 PM
doo doo doo Dude "Acetates" and "It's Only Goat's Head Soup...But We Like It" both have alt. mixes and outtakes from 73-74 studio work.
11-05-03 02:47 AM
Kjell This are awsome cds i was in the tree and are happy to trade them if somedody wantes it's close to a must have.
Kjell