ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Tour is Over!
Hong Kong Harbour Fest, November 9, 2003 by Mike Clarke
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stalker gag no scream for Jagger Return to archive
11-02-03 10:21 PM
CS STALKER GAG NO SCREAM FOR JAGGER

A SCOTS rocker left Mick Jagger dazed andconfused after launching into a bizarre TV impression ata post-gig party.

Mani, bassist with Primal Scream, mettheveteran frontman after opening for the Stones in Benidorm.

And he left Jagger bemused with his impersonation of the celebrity stalkerfrom Channel 4s cult comedy, Bo Selecta.

Tired and emotional Mani told Mick: Youmakeme want to do a sex wee.

A clearly confused Jagger left soon after.

Scream frontman Bobby Gillespie said: Thats Mani. He says what he thinks.
11-03-03 07:25 AM
UGot2Rollme I wonder if that had anything to do with Primal Scream being dropped very abruptly from the Zurich show warm-up slot.
11-03-03 09:32 AM
SHINE A LIGHT didn't primal scream just recently stay at marlon richard's home?? i may be wrong, but it seems i read that somewhere in the recent past.
11-04-03 08:40 AM
SHINE A LIGHT hi to you also. first, this is NOT the forum in which to talk of private stuff, so please PM me and i'll be very happy to discuss. by PRIVATE STUFF i mean...e.s.

no, i've heard nothing....will e-mail again today.

but, PLEASE, for e.s. sake, nothing more in public. thank you , becca!!!!! ( i'm not worried about mark's little tantrums.....i can take care of myself, and the dougster is on to him!!!!!!!??????)
11-04-03 09:40 AM
SHINE A LIGHT and something i forgot, becca.....my name HERE is shine a light.......kindly refer to me as that name......some of us have professions in which we should remain anonymous on message boards. please try to be more sensitive towards our privacy.

AND GOES DOUBLE FOR MY FRIEND E. NO MORE NAME IN PUBLIC!!!!!!

thank you.
11-04-03 09:45 AM
SHINE A LIGHT BECCA, PLEASE READ YOUR PM.
11-04-03 11:12 AM
SHINE A LIGHT many thank yous to the administrator....perfect!!!!!
11-04-03 11:34 AM
glencar Paranoia is everywhere.
11-04-03 11:52 AM
SHINE A LIGHT yep, but it's a fact of life.
11-04-03 11:57 AM
glencar For loons.
11-04-03 11:59 AM
SHINE A LIGHT takes one to know one.....hi loonie!!!!!!!

bye, lunatic.
11-04-03 12:12 PM
glencar C ya, nutjob. I gotta go talk to Mark now...
11-04-03 12:48 PM
SHINE A LIGHT good, give my love to mark......tell him he's just a very little man in a very large world.
11-04-03 12:52 PM
glencar Actually I think he's kinda freaky. Like you, actually.
11-04-03 04:49 PM
Boomy