ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Tour is Over!
Hong Kong Harbour Fest, November 9, 2003 by Mike Clarke
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick's solo stuff...recommendations? Return to archive
11-01-03 07:17 PM
c.k. I've decided to take the plunge and buy one of Mick Jagger's solo albums. I was just wondering what would be the best album for me to get?
11-01-03 07:32 PM
alex_taper "wandering spirit" (1993), do not hesitate. A great album with much diversity.
11-01-03 09:17 PM
palacerevolution "Wandering Spirit" and "Goddess" are excellent. Avoid "Primitive Cool" like the plague!
11-01-03 09:41 PM
Gazza In order:

1) wandering spirit
2) goddess in the doorway
3) she's the boss
4) primitive cool
11-01-03 11:04 PM
Maxlugar Wandering Spirit and Goddess In the Doorway are practically classics.

Primative Cool and She's the Boss are just good, mainly because of the presence of one Jeff Beck.

MACKY!
11-01-03 11:29 PM
BILL PERKS I WENT ON MICK'S SITE FOR THE FIRST TIME AND THEY HAD A VIDEO FOR PRIMITIVE COOL AND IT IS AS DREADFUL AS THE SONG.I LIKED SAY YOU WILL AND PARTY DOLL THOUGH.MICK'S SITE IS PRETTY COOL BUT HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED.AFTER GITD TANKED IT LOOKS AS THOUGH HE SAID FUCK IT!
11-01-03 11:40 PM
c.k. Okay, I'm definitly going to pick up a copy of Wandering Spirit tomorrow then.