ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Tour is Over!
Hong Kong Harbour Fest, November 9, 2003 by Mike Clarke
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mickchickxxx on R.O. Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-02-03 07:17 AM
J.J.Flash Wow Rooooooooooooooostaaaaaah! How are you bro?! Yep, where the hell is Vamp?
Hey, I think I forgot to salute you for that picture which Charlie is posing with you and Mistress Roostahrete.

You MoFo , I would say that's one of my fave lines, mostly becase of Keith expression. I will capture a picture of that scene and I will use as my avatar.
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
11-02-03 07:46 AM
J.J.Flash Testing 1 2 3...
11-02-03 08:43 AM
nankerphelge Thanks for the kind offer JJF -- I hope I can make it down for the Rio show. I'm gonna try like hell!!!!
11-02-03 11:32 AM
J.J.Flash I am waiting. I know you are a busy man working for the High Society in DC. But would be great if you spent your vacations here.
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
11-03-03 09:48 AM
FPM C10
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
MUST GO TO RIO...

Who's with me?

You drivin' the ragtop? I'm IN!

11-03-03 10:08 AM
nankerphelge After years of procrastination, I am quite certain that the Eldo will be going in for the much-needed repairs this winter for a fresh spring debut!!

But I cannot picture finding enough petrol to make it all the way to RIO. May have to fly for that one!!

I dunno, a whole plane-load of ROers heading to Rio sounds like a blast to me!
11-03-03 10:28 AM
Joey " I dunno, a whole plane-load of ROers heading to Rio sounds like a blast to me! "

Nanky ................................

My " Halloween Hangover " lingers still ..............

Developing ...........................................

J.
11-03-03 10:31 AM
nankerphelge I don't have a hangover, but my lower back on the right side is on fire!!

I really gotta take down that trapeze in my bedroom -- all the nympho midgets love it, but when it starts interfering with your health, it's time to switch to something less stressful!
Page: 1 2