ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Tour is Over!
Hong Kong Harbour Fest, November 9, 2003 by Mike Clarke
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I Love The 80's-VH1 (ssc) Return to archive
10-28-03 03:20 PM
telecaster Watching this show they did 1981 and a segment on the 1981 tour. Nobody had anything critical to say about the tour or The Stones. A first for this show since they rip everything under the sun.

In fact most of the commentators praised them

But we all knew that already

They rerun this show about every 10 minutes show check it out when they do 1981 again

10-28-03 03:25 PM
glencar Thanks for the heads-up, Tele. The 1982 show lists "The Wall," Didn't that hit us in 1979?
10-28-03 03:34 PM
glencar Lita Ford (1982 show) has had Botox. And that Hal Sparks gets way too much airtime.
10-28-03 03:51 PM
KeepRigid Some guy from (I think) Third Eye Blind summed it up best in that segment:

"They're the best band out there...and they're older than your parents. So fuck you."

Anyone know if they covered the SW tour in the `89 show?
10-28-03 09:15 PM
gypsy I saw that episode earlier today too. I was glad that they had nice things to say about the Stones.
Hi Keep!
I thought Lita looked like she needed botox. But maybe I'm just being jealous and catty.
11-02-03 10:03 PM
Trey Krimsin The album did come out in '79, but the movie with Bob Geldof was released in '82.
11-03-03 11:13 PM
glencar Lita might have looked like she needed MORE Botox.

Thanks, Trey, I realized that later. I forgot about that movie initially.