ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Cardinals Stadium Phoenix, AZ - 8th November 2006
© Ralph Freso / East Valley Tribune
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cohlism (a very little bit of sc) Return to archive
6th November 2006 08:01 PM
nanatod I'm really reluctant to post this, but here goes...

Tomorrow night, Barbra Streisand, another act tour-managed by Michael Cohl, is playing the United Center, Chicago.

I have an ex-girlfriend, who is in the same profession as I am, that I occasionally talk to. She and her mother are big Streisand fans, and got tix to the Streisand show.

Because neither of them are good with driving or neighborhoods in Chicago, I've tagging along, although this time, the ex made me pay full price for my ticket [A couple of years ago, she paid more than half of a different U.C show, as she was scared to park at the U.C.].

Therefore, I've been looking over the web for info on the setlists that Streisand has been doing. What do I find?
(1) She does no more than 20 songs each night.
(2) The set list doesn't appear to vary much.
(3)Each "act" of the Streisand show seems to end with the same couple of songs in the same order.

Is it a requirement that if you are a musical act who is represented by Michael Cohl, you can not perform more than 20 songs in concert, and you can not make more than minor variations in the setlist from show to show?
[Edited by nanatod]
6th November 2006 08:07 PM
Joey " Because neither of them are good with driving or neighborhoods in Chicago, I've tagging along, "

6th November 2006 08:09 PM
pdog The only requirement is to be old and greedy!
6th November 2006 08:20 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
The only requirement is to be old and greedy!

Pdoggy ...............................

I have been staring at this for the past three hours :

|
|
V

7th November 2006 05:50 AM
stonedinaustralia Memories,
Like the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories
Of the way we were
Scattered pictures,
Of the smiles we left behind
Smiles we gave to one another
For the way we were
Can it be that it was all so simple then?
Or has time re-written every line?
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we? could we?
Memries, may be beautiful and yet
Whats too painful to remember
We simply choose to forget
So its the laughter
We will remember
Whenever we remember...
The way we were...
The way we were...
7th November 2006 07:31 AM
Gazza
quote:
nanatod wrote:
Is it a requirement that if you are a musical act who is represented by Michael Cohl, you can not perform more than 20 songs in concert, and you can not make more than minor variations in the setlist from show to show?

Dudes (and bitch) are old....

[Edited by Gazza]
7th November 2006 12:56 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
nanatod wrote:

I'm really reluctant to post this, but here goes...

(2) The set list doesn't appear to vary much.

3 women on the out on the town at a Babs show...LOOK OUT CHICAGO!!!

Scalp your tkt outside...

Setlists?!? Does she play "Life On Mars?" or any other covers?
7th November 2006 02:57 PM
nanatod
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:
3 women on the out on the town at a Babs show...LOOK OUT CHICAGO!!!
Setlists?!? Does she play "Life On Mars?" or any other covers?

Two women. I'm a guy. "Nanatod" comes from a grade school nickname coined by someone from school who these days has less humility than Michael Cohl.

From the setlist I've seen on the net, all she does is play covers of Harold Arlen and other "dudes are old" Tin Pan Alley songwriters.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)